Epic Perfect World

Can we get gms that actually know Wat skillsender looks like or is...

kitty stew

guys sometimes it just looks like I use flyhack

don't worry, it's not

jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Can we get ppl that are not interested in cheating instead? :(

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
gms here don't know much besides how to mute and ban that talk in world chat is sad but meh 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Lol any aoe skill can bug out and the animation happens twice. Usually when you hit your target, 1s after it shows the people you hit with the aoe damage Had this shit happen in every single pk so far

Offline oke

lol pathetic hypocritical skillsender users trying to justify themselves, too late now, should've thought of it way way before you started hacking and ruining the game for all the others

Lilly_Satou

GM's have final verdict over things like this.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
gms here don't know much besides how to mute and ban that talk in world chat is sad but meh
I wouldn't blame gms for that, since they are doing what they are paid for under epicpw rules.

Its awful the fact that you want a gm that knows how skillsender looks like, even though it probably would have to be someone who has used it before(Which wont happen hopefully).

Can we get ppl that are not interested in cheating instead? :(
I totally agree with this... Not being on any side since people from apollumi have been banned before, but maybe if you guys played without cheats it would be really better than making such threads asking for something because "omg you cant prove it :c".

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
I wouldn't blame gms for that, since they are doing what they are paid for under epicpw rules.

Its awful the fact that you want a gm that knows how skillsender looks like, even though it probably would have to be someone who has used it before(Which wont happen hopefully).
I totally agree with this... Not being on any side since people from apollumi have been banned before, but maybe if you guys played without cheats it would be really better than making such threads asking for something because "omg you cant prove it :c".
It's nothing about this I wasn't banned for it ever nor do I use it the thing is not gettin gms just for this but if a Gm is sitting in pk lookin at pk trying to pick out ppl that are skill sending and don't know wtf they are looking for ways the fckin point in banning.. And u can clearly prove that he wasn't skill sending all u gotta do is play pw. Anyone with a brain can see that. And the thing IceNiki said is pretty retarded bcuz if the person isn't cheating there still getting banned for it.

Offline Miller

• Old Player
  • Characters: iCC
This is the same as when a wizz uses mountain sieze and it hits you, but the animation shows it hitting you like 2/3times...100% not skill sending. 

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
It's nothing about this I wasn't banned for it ever nor do I use it the thing is not gettin gms just for this but if a Gm is sitting in pk lookin at pk trying to pick out ppl that are skill sending and don't know wtf they are looking for ways the fckin point in banning.. And u can clearly prove that he wasn't skill sending all u gotta do is play pw. Anyone with a brain can see that. And the thing IceNiki said is pretty retarded bcuz if the person isn't cheating there still getting banned for it.
Its not just you exclusively that have been banned without using anything... Some people actually group up and cries to gms alot which leaves the gm being pressured with no choice at all since they cant prove it. I'm pretty sure with the few restrictions added to the next patch will do something about it though.

Also, about IceNiki's post, it wasn't directed to you. But you wont lie that you know people in your faction uses it and maybe they are the reason you are getting banned for NOT doing it. The dirty does the sht and the innocent is the one who suffers with it... If that makes you feel better i have been accused in one of the mass pks we had of using flight hacks while i dont even know how it works. Lmao.

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Its not just you exclusively that have been banned without using anything... Some people actually group up and cries to gms alot which leaves the gm being pressured with no choice at all since they cant prove it. I'm pretty sure with the few restrictions added to the next patch will do something about it though.

Also, about IceNiki's post, it wasn't directed to you. But you wont lie that you know people in your faction uses it and maybe they are the reason you are getting banned for NOT doing it. The dirty does the sht and the innocent is the one who suffers with it... If that makes you feel better i have been accused in one of the mass pks we had of using flight hacks while i dont even know how it works. Lmao.
That isn't a reason to bann anyone that's jus an excuse... And I'm not even the one to b banned nor is the person in my faction, but it just seem to happen to much if ur a Gm and don't know about the Sht stick to doing events.. There is many ppl in the game who use a buncha diff Sht in every faction doesn't mean u should b allowed to go around banning ppl for what you don't know it just seem pretty stupid. 

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
That isn't a reason to bann anyone that's jus an excuse... And I'm not even the one to b banned nor is the person in my faction, but it just seem to happen to much if ur a Gm and don't know about the Sht stick to doing events.. There is many ppl in the game who use a buncha diff Sht in every faction doesn't mean u should b allowed to go around banning ppl for what you don't know it just seem pretty stupid.
I know it isn't a reason but that's a thing you have to complain to Agatio personally and he will be the one saying if it was fair or not... Making a thread to discuss about getting a gm who knows how these bunch of stuff works won't get you anywhere and might as well just get locked in the future since people who actually don't take you serious are going to start drama eventually.

Nothing much to be said honestly lol.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Can we have GMs that don't boost their edates with buffs or by inconsistently enforcing rules in events, too? Oh wait, totally original idea here, but can we have GMs that don't participate in events with their edates? :rolleyes:

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Can we have GMs that don't boost their edates with buffs or by inconsistently enforcing rules in events, too? Oh wait, totally original idea here, but can we have GMs that don't participate in events with their edates? :rolleyes:
:normal-2: Only GM online, therefore no proof.

kitty stew

Can we have GMs that don't boost their edates with buffs or by inconsistently enforcing rules in events, too? Oh wait, totally original idea here, but can we have GMs that don't participate in events with their edates? :rolleyes:
is there a GM tyrants members don't bitch about?