Epic Perfect World

Can yall raise the level cap to 250

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
this is not your old server everyone can clearly see that u are coming from. if u liked it so much why did u leave it.

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
lvl 250? It already took awhile to get to 149-150 imagine 250.... -nightmare-
Besides, there would be a whole issue on balancing
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2012, 05:41 pm by Archeus
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline block504

this is not your old server everyone can clearly see that u are coming from. if u liked it so much why did u leave it.

It dont have to be my old server. I bet you a person that dont donate at the end of the day its about money and making the game better. It dont have to be 250 it can be 160... Make the game better...

Offline block504

Lol all yall are haters. I bet some of yall dont pk and not loyal to any faction but have something negative to say. Yes the level cap may be high, but whats wrong with raising it a few levels. Some of yall I dont even see playing ingame anyway...

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Like I said on your other thread,
Hell no.

This is not Dragon Network.

Tali

We're not haters, you're just not taking the valid points given into consideration.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Lol all yall are haters. I bet some of yall dont pk and not loyal to any faction but have something negative to say. Yes the level cap may be high, but whats wrong with raising it a few levels. Some of yall I dont even see playing ingame anyway...
Give the f up.. If you don't like this server, u know what to do. like it seems no one have ever seen u here.. You're a new player. and coming with this. and giving us the old players crap. gtfo is all i have to say about what u do atm.

Offline ZionStar

• I bite.
Its crazy how everyone one have 5 toons and I bet they main toon is in Nohomo now thats why the game is one sided.
Nope. None of mine are in NoHomo, and neither will they ever be. Sure, they may be great people, I just dislike the name.
Nope! I don't pk! But loyal to a fac? I don't see how that relates to not pking at all. What's wrong with enjoying the game for PvE only? Why must it always be about pking? Who's the hater now?   :tiger-9:

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
All I can say is, go home block504, you're drunk.

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."

It dont have to be my old server. I bet you a person that dont donate at the end of the day its about money and making the game better. It dont have to be 250 it can be 160... Make the game better...

I don't see how raising the level cap a little will make the game better, it would require more work just to maintain the balance all over again.
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
I would like the level cap to be raised. I think it would be nice, also for the new year make it possible to get rank 9 with better stats. I find it crazy that dragon gear is sometime better than rank 8. Make another gear thats better than rank 8////

I think Aga is still balancing the r8, even as of now. It wouldn't be wise to throw r9 in the game. I don't see it being added for a while. Though, r8 is supposed to be like r9 anyway. :3
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2012, 08:27 pm by zombiegoesboom

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Its crazy how everyone one have 5 toons and I bet they main toon is in Nohomo now thats why the game is one sided.

Nope, my main is not in NH, nor will it ever be since my sin is for farming/pve purposes, and they are a TW faction.  Pretty sure they're a bunch of nice folks and MAYBE one day I'll have a char that is useful in TW/PK situations there.  But for now, I'm enjoying the game as is--balanced enough to keep me (and my hubby--who is normally anti-private server) around.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline toontoom1

not trying to be mean but your a dumbass if you raise the level cap you know sins gonna be super op and psys gonna be unkillable and we dont need r9 if you dont like the server gtfo-sin killa

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
not trying to be mean but your a dumbass if you raise the level cap you know sins gonna be super op and psys gonna be unkillable and we dont need r9 if you dont like the server gtfo-sin killa

Settle down, Sea Biscuit.

I have a question: Why are people still talking about the "OP Assassin" bull shit? I mean, if anything would be OP at such a high level, it'd be the seekers with their impossible defense. .-.

ijs.

Okay, bye.  :tiger-18:
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2012, 09:15 pm by zombiegoesboom

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

aeon27

How does being loyal to a faction or being in a faction at all have anything to do with raising the level cap? The levels are already raised enough when you compare it to the 105 level cap of PWI. As for "some of yall I don't even see playing in game anyway".......there are more than just a handful of players on this server. lol Of course you aren't going to see every single one of us.

Can't wait for this thread to be closed since it's going nowhere anyway. lol  :rolleyes: