Epic Perfect World

Can yall raise the level cap to 250

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
oh yea on the level cap idea. my demon sin has 71% crit rate atm. another 100 levels would get me what 20% more crit rate. yea lets do it :D more levels plox. and the gnies zomgah the genies would be so hax.

100 more lvs GENIUS now my psy's stun can last 20 seconds >.>?

+1
I think the thread starter posted this as a means to troll......
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline TsugumiSendo

• NightWatcher
  • Do you not wish to finaly know the truth?
level 250....yea sure, you wanna nurf the soul force to? =)

Offline Nevyn

This is meant to be a suggestion and you are all just flaming at him like a bunch of kids! Instead of looking at the underlaying issue which is: It's retardly easy to get a player to the max level. Maybe raising the level is not a great idea, but he has a point. We could look at the alternatives here which is what suggestion threads are for but theres no point since very few of you have any real, valuable input anyway. block504, i feel your pain man but the sad fact is; if you want a challenge in gaining high levels then you need to go to PWI. It's nutoriously difficult to level up properly there. For now I would suggest the following: Accept that the GM's have enough BS to deal with and are unlikely to increase the already high end level cap. Concentrate on getting a Warsong belt and Demonchild Necklace/Puzzle Cube along with r8 and maybe even a dominence robe. If you have already acheived all that then there is very litte left for you to do. You could maybe start a new character or just be happy with one of the best toons in the game. GM's you could also do with moving this thread to the correct place.

150 Sage Assasin
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline Aztec

same guy as this 1 : I think yall should sell Epic coin out Boutique

Are you serious? The game is already easy enough :c
Hi.

Offline Areashi

• Banned

Are you serious? The game is already easy enough :c
Why only lvl 250? Lets go for 1 million!

Offline TsugumiSendo

• NightWatcher
  • Do you not wish to finaly know the truth?
Arashi why did you randomly pm me saying "wow" and log off lol

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Arashi why did you randomly pm me saying "wow" and log off lol
o.o

dorothyerika

By the show of hateful comments, I dont think its a good idea. Its bad enough to get to 150 already. Some people (like myself) can get very op if they focus xD. But I dont think its a good idea. Ty for the post though :) ~Olympic 150 Sage r8 Psychic

Offline stormy

Lv250 will ruin the game so No we don't need lv 250

aeon27

Um.....no. Definitely NO.   >:(

Offline SeemsLegit

When R8 first came out it was supposed to be R9. the majority of the server raged in wc before they even tested any of it and had almost an instant rollback of 20 mins or what ever. grim was so mad he was farming nightscream ec which used to drop old epic coins probably already had liek 200-300 ec lmao. gf grim rolled back :<
Yes, yes I was q.q
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Tali

Yes, yes I was q.q

So that's why you stand on the corner for EC now. What a terrible fate.  :-[

Offline block504

About the level cap on the business end thats more money towards the game. Im speaking on people that donate, and its hard to get to 150 so raising the level cap up a lil more want make it so boring. Also it will be less alts running around and more powerful factions. If the cap was a lil higher you will focus more on 1 toon instead of 5 toons in 6 different factions... Its crazy how everyone one have 5 toons and I bet they main toon is in Nohomo now thats why the game is one sided. Thanks for A faction now that they make pvp a lil better also worms with they elite 8 people lol...

Offline block504

I see people talking about barbs hp being 150K hp. Just imagine a 5.0 sin hitting 20k each crit and a wizzy hitting 100k so a barb hp really wont be a factor. The level cap being raised will cut down on alot of alts cause people will want to compete and wouldnt have time for being in 3 different factions at one time... Think outside the box most of yall saying *** no will quit this game in the next 4 months due to making 5 lvl 150 characters. Just look at forumz when someone comment how they have 8 characters thats 150. With the level cap raising it will cut back on some of them characters...