Areashi: I am the solution

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
So angry, I recommend calming down.
shame shame shame shame 
shame x100

Insanity

Your blood pressure rises with each heartbeat and falls when your heart relaxes between beats. While BP can change from minute to minute with changes in posture, exercise, stress or sleep, it should normally be less than 120/80 mm Hg (less than 120 systolic AND less than 80 diastolic) for an adult age 20 or over.
Depression (major depressive disorder or clinical depression) is a common but serious mood disorder. It causes severe symptoms that affect how you feel, think, and handle daily activities, such as sleeping, eating, or working. To be diagnosed with depression, the symptoms must be present for at least two weeks.

Offline Rename

• The Truth is everyone is going to hurt you, you just got to find the one worth suffering for.
  • Characters: Rename
  • Faction: Apollumi #1
Depression (major depressive disorder or clinical depression) is a common but serious mood disorder. It causes severe symptoms that affect how you feel, think, and handle daily activities, such as sleeping, eating, or working. To be diagnosed with depression, the symptoms must be present for at least two weeks.
SHAME CONFIRM :normal-43: :normal-43:
Im not stupid, im just too lazy to show you how smart i really am.

kitty stew

recruite more arabs .. arabs so good at this game no emo at me guys i am just giving u friendly advice trust me thats how apollumi work
worst advice ever

darkfe321

Offline Areashi

• Banned

3:0    :police:
Tyrants vs Ruski still 1-0 though

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
tyrants can't even tick our crystal but dream of beating conflate , ROFL I wonder why didn't they bid closer to Russians ecs de
i feel like i'm dead

Insanity

Tyrants vs Ruski still 1-0 though
sloth and aelios better tacticians u are loser lol

Offline Areashi

• Banned
sloth and aelios better tacticians u are loser lol
Areashi#1, crykid

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Well if you are the solution and you are Tyrans, why doesn't Tyrans bid on Russians, you are the solution, prove it, bid on them and show us.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Well if you are the solution and you are Tyrans, why doesn't Tyrans bid on Russians, you are the solution, prove it, bid on them and show us.
you arent allowed to bid on allies :normal-37: :normal-2: oops did i really just say that out loud?
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Areashi#1, crykid
mad angry defeated loser kid looking for new strategist? 
mad angry defeated loser kid looking for new strategist?
many braincells already gone cant think of any strategy anymore