Epic Perfect World

I think yall should sell Epic coin out Boutique

Offline Sarcelle

• United we stand, Divided they fall.
If that were to happen, it would be like pwi and basically there would be no meaning to this server :x

I like how EPW  is now :)

I don't agree with your suggestion, sorry :x
Sarcelle Level 150 Demon Blademaster

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
This has been suggested many times. As said by the GM's the answer to this question will always be the same, no.

The entire concept of EC was added as an alternative for using the cashshop. A way to get the high end stuff without using the cashshop and thus it will never be added to it.

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
Ahh Ec's that rare drop that u can get 40 a day from open the fairy boxes that drop in TTs, from completing Bhs 1,
i think i even heard they drop from mobs in Shrine of Ancestors near Telles, they r so hard to get ...

Seriously why do you want to Ecs in botique lol , give me a reason lol i named 3 places that u can get the Ec easily a bit of work to get the stuff we need without paying stupid amounts of cash is what separates Epic PW from Pwi.

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
he must be someone new from pwi xD
lol probably  xD
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
+1

i once got lucky and had a blue and purple quest.   ;)
onece i had 2 purples on my sin and three blues on my seeker.... i felt pretty damn guilty cause the guildies i ran the bh's with didnt get anything (except dez i believe)  x3

The truth is, if you actually set your mind to it, you can farm several hundred a day. I'm lazy, add, ocd, cant focus on anything for any length of time, and im neveer in a hurry to do anythin, yet i farm 100 ec a day at LEAST, usually 200-350. Sometimes even 700+. Point is, if someone like ME can do that you guys should EASILY be able to, and most people do. But some people dont try and try to beg for easier ec, and i find that sad...  :/
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
Was disccused many times and answer still stays the same - won`t happen.
With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline block504

The server is unhappy anyway lol yall kicks....Its funny how people in this world shoot down ideas but dont have no good ideas to respond with. Yall are dream snatchers not dream chasers...

Offline Sarcelle

• United we stand, Divided they fall.
The server isn't unhappy; just those people that want everything given to them without having to work their ass off probably are.

Well, we have the right to express our opinion about the suggestion you posted, just like you have the right to suggest stuff to this server :)

My opinion anyways. Not trying to hate or anything >.<
Sarcelle Level 150 Demon Blademaster

Offline ZionStar

• I bite.
Why would we have to respond to this with a different idea? No point in that. There were alternative suggestions posted. Such as learning where you can get ec already. Or what you can do with gold that you get from donating to turn that into ec. If we had a completely different idea, it would be off topic to post it here, and would be better to make a new topic in the suggestions area.

Offline Hellord

• Am
  • I'll be back .
  • Faction: Harimau
The server is unhappy anyway lol yall kicks....Its funny how people in this world shoot down ideas but dont have no good ideas to respond with. Yall are dream snatchers not dream chasers...

then , make your own server .

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
like i said on another thread, we don't want another version of PWI where Money = Power that's the whole point of a private server...where everyone can get stuff but still have things to farm for or else the server would be quite boring if you don't work for ANYTHING
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
The reason behind saying all this, is because this has been talked about thoroughly before on other threads. We have offered other ideas, i.e. voting, alternative ec farming. Just not enough positive would come out of doing something like this, and the point of this server would gone. Also they do offer championship scrolls if you want to be lazy ;o  Cuz TM's are sooo EASY....

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

iDistance

ithink hes a rich kid from PWI . lol
Agree lol.

aeon27

The server isn't unhappy; just those people that want everything given to them without having to work their ass off probably are.

Well, we have the right to express our opinion about the suggestion you posted, just like you have the right to suggest stuff to this server :)

My opinion anyways. Not trying to hate or anything >.<

That. lol Don't be so lazy. It's a private server, it's already easy enough. Come on.
If they sold EC in boutique, it would trash economy quite a bit. plus it feels good to work for something and get it :p