Epic Perfect World

I think yall should sell Epic coin out Boutique

Offline block504

For all the players that donate. How about making a Epic coin store when your can buy 5 thousand epic coin 50 dollars. Also you can buy Super Dominance robe and warsong weapons like 100 dollars. Make it easy where you can get warsong weapons...

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
There is a reason that they don't make a lot of stuff boutique only and that is to keep the server balanced.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
i think this is a terrible idea. i think people should have to work in game for the nicest of items and not just buy them out right.

bvanharjr

That my friend would make the game easier, which I bet 99% of the server unhappy. xD   :shocked:

Offline ZionStar

• I bite.
Wait, you mean you can't get ec easily enough?
Don't you get gold when you donate? Why not sell that for ec?

And it's been said before that EPW is not going to add ec to the boutique.

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
>.> lol you do understand that this is a work hard server, not a cash-shopping server......Making everything like that would unbalance the game and sooo many people would be upset. I for one have worked for everything I got and I enjoy it. :>  Also I am a very diligent voter! lol

~All in All, horrible Idea. Sorry....

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Offline Reya

• Nya.
  • Faction: ALTS
he must be someone new from pwi xD

Offline bonez

ithink hes a rich kid from PWI . lol

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
he must be someone new from pwi xD
+100

Mhmm trying to find the easy way....not like it's already hard enough to lvl ;o Oh gosh, 10 minutes killing bunnies and only lvl 110!! >.> Pfft yeah could be faster lol.

Offline jard1

>.> lol you do understand that this is a work hard server, not a cash-shopping server......Making everything like that would unbalance the game and sooo many people would be upset. I for one have worked for everything I got and I enjoy it. :>  Also I am a very diligent voter! lol

~All in All, horrible Idea. Sorry....

errrrrr last time i checked this was sorta kinda maybe possibly slightly a cash server everything u need to be an ok player is on the boutique xD

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
errrrrr last time i checked this was sorta kinda maybe possibly slightly a cash server everything u need to be an ok player is on the boutique xD
:o well its already easy enough to get what you need, but I for one haven't paid for anything. I have worked for it. It would just be bad enough if you put those last things that we all work for in the cash shop. But anyone can get anything in the boutique. It's not restricted to just people who pay, it's also available to people who save up their voting gold.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
What I like about this server is the balance it has.  It's even more so balanced than...dare I say...PWI.

It's so easy to get EC--you can get 15 for doing bh's, then even more if you do divine quests (up to 100 a day!), there's GV, TT fairy boxes...the possibilities are endless, and you want to make it even easier?

No. Just. NO.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline gesserit

• Beginner
For all the players that donate. How about making a Epic coin store when your can buy 5 thousand epic coin 50 dollars. Also you can buy Super Dominance robe and warsong weapons like 100 dollars. Make it easy where you can get warsong weapons...

if u wanna pay2win, go to pwi.
/thread

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

Puny Human !!

Donate, buy boutique itens, sell them for EC !! or coins and then buy ec with coins o.o ... as for the rest, move ur lazy arse ! ! !

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
What I like about this server is the balance it has.  It's even more so balanced than...dare I say...PWI.

It's so easy to get EC--you can get 15 for doing bh's, then even more if you do divine quests (up to 100 a day!), there's GV, TT fairy boxes...the possibilities are endless, and you want to make it even easier?

No. Just. NO.

+1

i once got lucky and had a blue and purple quest.   ;)
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x