Epic Perfect World

Epic Ranking

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
While the servers are down, and im pretty sure many of you will pass in the forum.

I would like to ear the opnion of the players in general, on how you think, it would be a fair way t implement a Epic Ranking System.

Ty all in advance for you input.

PS - If at any moment anyone take this thread and turn it into a drama thread, i will imidiatly close it, And this idea will go to the bag of things i wanted but are not possible. U all have been warned.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline jard1

an epic ranking of what? pk kills?

Offline Reya

• Nya.
  • Faction: ALTS
lol idk if its pk rating ppl will QQ a lot >_<

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
yes of pk kills

There isnt much to QQ about. If the system works well, you either win or lose. There will not be much to QQ about at all.
GM alt Krypto

Offline jard1

not sure, i thought the player kills was logged or something like in pwi no? and if it was ranked only a few 24/7 pkers would be on top ;p

Offline jard1

oh do we get rewards for being top 100? xD or top 10 that work too qq

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
??? well unless its monitered it'd be difficult to determine top epic pk players....  :-[ a k/d ratio tracker could easily get fixed lol and trying to actually watch and keep track somehow makes me feel drama would follow....plus lots of work x.x lol

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
Yeah but that we dont want to implement that, if we have a machine that counts, ppl cheat. alt kill and so on.

So not really what we are looking for.

And we didnt even set it yet and ppl already asking for a reward.

The reward is that. Be the -Best PK player of Epic-
GM alt Krypto

Offline Reya

• Nya.
  • Faction: ALTS
and u will also need a no alt kill rule...

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
yes of pk kills

There isnt much to QQ about. If the system works well, you either win or lose. There will not be much to QQ about at all.

No, but I've seen rankings on other servers and there was just a lot of drama and stuff.

Furthermore, it'll encourage more alt killing to get that kill count up for e-peen purposes, so you may think it won't cause a lot of QQ but it will.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
While it would be nice to have sommething like this i dont think there would be a way to do it without people being able to exsploit it. say u make  PK toon and only kill your alts outside of unpopulated safe area. you would have 0 loss's and all wins :/

Offline jard1

good point on alt kils dont forget veno pet kills xD. now looking at it that way it does seem challenging on how to tell if you got an alt kill or a real kill ;x

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
:o An idea! --> In addition to having our 1v1 pvp maybe hold a special contest, similiar but you get the title. Do All class ones first (determine the best in the class) then those top players can 1v1 it out or have an all out pvp battle. Winner gets the title for the week or month ^_^ Maybe create a special Tag that goes to the winner, like above their name or what not.

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
i already answered that, Reason why we will not have a machine counting kills. But yet a GM.
GM alt Krypto

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
:o An idea! --> In addition to having our 1v1 pvp maybe hold a special contest, similiar but you get the title. Do All class ones first (determine the best in the class) then those top players can 1v1 it out or have an all out pvp battle. Winner gets the title for the week or month ^_^ Maybe create a special Tag that goes to the winner, like above their name or what not.

awesome idea but only problem is what if some of the top pk'ers on the server arent able to make the event? i mean it solves alot of the issues but creates another 1 xD