Epic Perfect World

Conflate vs Apollumi (2:0)!

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

Omg stop guys, I started feeling bad for Apollumi

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Omg stop guys, I started feeling bad for Apollumi
lul Apo is tier 1.5 atm, Palsy is tier 4, shouldn't feel bad for your superiors.

Offline • 𝘟𝘲𝘶𝘪 •

• GetGood
  • Characters: Xqui
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Looks easy  ;D
Good job!

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
lol wtf i  missed it :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline suethou

• Characters: suethou
  • Faction: Conflate

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Tyrants talking so much. Do you remenber you only won 1 time against Artifex/Appo ? If Appo been losing to them i imagine how you would do now.
Ye sure u won once against them. Try to face them again in TW. People improve and make new tactics. If you talk so much , try to face them now. And proof that your big mouth is worth talking like you do on Forums.
Not hating anyone just saying what i've been reading around and from what i was able to watch with my own eyes. 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Tyrants talking so much. Do you remenber you only won 1 time against Artifex/Appo ? If Appo been losing to them i imagine how you would do now.
Ye sure u won once against them. Try to face them again in TW. People improve and make new tactics. If you talk so much , try to face them now. And proof that your big mouth is worth talking like you do on Forums.
Not hating anyone just saying what i've been reading around and from what i was able to watch with my own eyes.
Don't worry TW is coming soon man

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Tyrants talking so much. Do you remenber you only won 1 time against Artifex/Appo ? If Appo been losing to them i imagine how you would do now.
Not hating anyone just saying what i've been reading around and from what i was able to watch with my own eyes.
First get ur facts correct boy we won 3 or 4 against them and dw we will tw apollumi coming soon :). Tyrants vs Artifex if arti stayed a guild they would've lost more than once and even they know this, calm down... 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Tyrants shouldnt be allowed to talk bout TW at all... neither on game nor on forums till they actually DO TW
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Tyrants shouldnt be allowed to talk bout TW at all... neither on game nor on forums till they actually DO TW
I agree

We did not TW with Tyrants. PLEASE DO NOT CONFUSE CONFLATE AND AETERNUM, PLEASE!!!!!!! That was two absolutely different factions. Absolutely.

Offline Scylim

• Characters: Scylim/Delayed/Arriviste
  • Faction: Outcast
LMFAO conflate bring tear to my eye with all the spammed PoV's of the ***ing they did to appo

Offline Dev

• Old Player
Respectable teamwork  ;)

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Yeah, the only faction who should be allowed to comment is ArtOfWar.