Epic Perfect World

A message to Apollumi

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Are you saying Arti and XP were better than Apo and Tyrants?
Ok XP had some skilled players, but Arti? Why you even mention it.. It dominated and last so long only because of huge asslicking that was going on there and no other guild alone could pull their numbers.
In the end, what matters is the results.
Though between you and me, I could pull my ground against an Arti member, but not as easily against an Xp member. And yeah, I do remember Arti's often going after people 3v1, where a single Xp member could get the same damage off alone.

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Though between you and me, I could pull my ground against an Arti member, but not as easily against an Xp member. And yeah, I do remember Arti's often going after people 3v1, where a single Xp member could get the same damage off alone.
Back then arti was new to the server and getting geared up xp was always there meaning had gears that were already good so ofc 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Surely u mean on avg right?

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Back then arti was new to the server and getting geared up xp was always there meaning had gears that were already good so ofc
Perhaps. After all, this game is massively affected by gear. Just saying that I remember going off on my merry business to do BQ and I would teleport to cromagnon and depending on the hours i'd either be fine because 1-2 arti's running around, or i'd get nearly an entire squad on my head.

Meanwhile I never even bothered going out of sz at Misfo because it wasn't the first time that all it took was a single good member to trash me before I could run out again.

If you want a more specific time, I joined the server within a week of NoHomo disbanding, so you can count it as the year following that I supose, since I stopped playing for a bit and only came back this January.

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Perhaps. After all, this game is massively affected by gear. Just saying that I remember going off on my merry business to do BQ and I would teleport to cromagnon and depending on the hours i'd either be fine because 1-2 arti's running around, or i'd get nearly an entire squad on my head.

Meanwhile I never even bothered going out of sz at Misfo because it wasn't the first time that all it took was a single good member to trash me before I could run out again.

If you want a more specific time, I joined the server within a week of NoHomo disbanding, so you can count it as the year following that I supose, since I stopped playing for a bit and only came back this January.
Yup so basically when arti jus got onto server and so on