Epic Perfect World

A message to Apollumi

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
40 EPs have enough CC with SoGs xD
Lets say 80 players get 40-45 cc full of wr wb eps wf, rest 40 ppl could def and attack each time depends on tw cata line, how is it

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
so tryants gonna copy ruski tactics ? 30 eps 20 wbs xD?
please dont its ***ing boring tw
Ruskis had 10 WBs 20 eps against us. Guess their new elite guild just doubled the count for those classes  :normal-2:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
loooooooooooooooooool 2-0,  poor apo, carry ego since 2013 best player from Xp became apollumi guild, are they realized yet how they're became a shit playrs,  :rolleyes:
Its fun cuz i farmed all xp members from leader to comissioner.Look at mah sig. They are just normal players with gear, as have been said since 2k13.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
Its fun cuz i farmed all xp members from leader to comissioner.Look at mah sig. They are just normal players with gear, as have been said since 2k13.
dont care whatever they said they were sucks, most of them are just gear player *boosting game play cuz gear*

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline

see you in tw :normal-2: :normal-14:
Still funny lmao

Russians don't use useless class, kick all mystic, seeker and you will win

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
I see ppl crying about EPs and CC lol
I remember when i was pking with Warning and had TWs.. we had max 2 WRs lol
It's time to not rely on support and get better tactic guys.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
LMFAO. Laughed man.... Same setup way over 50% of them are same ppl...
Nah, they got a point.
2 years ago the rulers were Artifex, Xpendables, Worms and Ducks.
Worms and Ducks have basically died out, but as for the other two i'll tell you something, both Tyrants and Apo are complete crap compared to the scene of 2 years. Just because you're by default the best guilds doesn't make either of you good, it just means you're less shit than the rest, because quite honestly, I don't know what happened while I was gone, but if I see a Tyrants or Apo member, i'll just brush it off as another player.
Back then, every Arti or Xp member was taken seriously. If you saw one of them, you knew there was a challenge, and i'll tell you, that feeling is far from existing on both Tyrants and Apollumi members

While on this topic, what's the guild with a veno for a director? I remember it was one of the bigger guilds and first thought it was Ducks but then saw it wasn't them, so which is the guild then?
Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 07:44 am by Danidv

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
you must be dumb, even your logic is 15 yo low tier kid,  TW must be needed full of cc, if you dont have your cc class thats your fault,
dude calm the anger,,,i am the one who lost.. i am the one who supposed to get mad not you LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
Nah, they got a point.
Worms and Ducks have basically died out, but as for the other two i'll tell you something, both Tyrants and Apo are complete crap compared to the scene of 2 years. Just because you're by default the best guilds doesn't make either of you good, it just means you're less shit than the rest, because quite honestly, I don't know what happened while I was gone, but if I see a Tyrants or Apo member, i'll just brush it off as another player.
Back then, every Arti or Xp member was taken seriously. If you saw one of them, you knew there was a challenge, and i'll tell you, that feeling is far from existing on both Tyrants and Apollumi members

While on this topic, what's the guild with a veno for a director? I remember it was one of the bigger guilds and first thought it was Ducks but then saw it wasn't them, so which is the guild then?

ya guy now Apo is like only clownz))) ***ing noob player X D

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Dw tw coming from tyrants soon :)   Still can't beat Russia yet we see...

okay, you lost and took a 2 month break to recover trashbin lmfao

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy

okay, you lost and took a 2 month break to recover trashbin lmfao
The guy that dies in turtle pulling a cata is barking again.... Calm down wannabe

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Nah, they got a point.

How can u even compare 2 yrs ago to now... 2 yrs ago a lot of factions use to pk so u could never compare it. 2 yrs ago most of the members in both of the factions were in Artifex or xpendables... Server turned into eharmony/dating services so server would never b back to where it was 

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
How can u even compare 2 yrs ago to now... 2 yrs ago a lot of factions use to pk so u could never compare it. 2 yrs ago most of the members in both of the factions were in Artifex or xpendables... Server turned into eharmony/dating services so server would never b back to where it was
Exactly my point.
Despite Tyrants and Apo argueably the two main guilds right now, they still don't compare to old Arti or Xpendables.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Exactly my point.
Despite Tyrants and Apo argueably the two main guilds right now, they still don't compare to old Arti or Xpendables.
Are you saying Arti and XP were better than Apo and Tyrants?
Ok XP had some skilled players, but Arti? Why you even mention it.. It dominated and last so long only because of huge asslicking that was going on there and no other guild alone could pull their numbers.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!