Epic Perfect World

World Bosses Question

Offline Emily_

• Without struggle there is no progress ♥
What happen if i'm killing any world boss with some people of my faction and then came another squad and they attack us? since all world bosses respawn in a place that is not safe zone?

♥ Without struggle there is no progress ♥

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
That's called pking my dear, it tends to happen out of a safe zone if you're not blue named.
Devinate - 150 demon Assassin
seekies - 150 sage Seeker

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
yep, just stay blue named if you don't wanna get pked...anything out of safe zone we can't help ya there xD
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline Emily_

i now what PK is xD but what I'm wondering if..we can kill each other in this event...because yesterday some GM said we couldnt but we have seen that other factions do too

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
i now what PK is xD but what I'm wondering if..we can kill each other in this event...because yesterday some GM said we couldnt but we have seen that other factions do too
Would be quite stupid being though it's a pk free zone..
Devinate - 150 demon Assassin
seekies - 150 sage Seeker

Tali

Events and world bosses are different. Events are made by the GM, while world bosses are free for alls :-\

Offline Emily_

yeah thats why im asking  :P

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
Fighting for the boss is allowed. Go mass pk there, in other to solo kill players, no.

Your faction did not went to kill a World Boss. They went to pk players killing the WB.

Reason why they got warned :)
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline TsugumiSendo

• NightWatcher
  • Do you not wish to finaly know the truth?
like tali said if it isnt an event then yes you can PK there unless the/a GM says other wise which may happen if you camp the boss for hours on end

Offline Nevyn

Yeah when you go into the World Map area you are subject to PvP. This is not new though, people will try PK you anyway they can. Either because they are bored and want to troll you or because they cant win their own fights. They do it at Rancor events, World Boss events, EC Farming locations and even camp outside the desert village where most people teleport ready to do base quests. It bloody annoying, but if you are going to that type of area you better be prepared to either stand your ground or go out blue named for protection.

150 Sage Assasin
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Main Game World Bosses = Anything goes (pk, pvp, bears eating rabbits...anything)

GM's Events where we spawn the World Bosses = you need to pay attention on GM rules (its on the rules)

Offline Emily_

Fighting for the boss is allowed. Go mass pk there, in other to solo kill players, no.

Your faction did not went to kill a World Boss. They went to pk players killing the WB.

Reason why they got warned :)

Okie :) thanks for answering :P

Offline Emily_

Main Game World Bosses = Anything goes (pk, pvp, bears eating rabbits...anything)

GM's Events where we spawn the World Bosses = you need to pay attention on GM rules (its on the rules)

yep but I wanted to know why it was that we got the warning.. but still I will pay more attention to the rules