Epic Perfect World

Ever wondered how 4k would look in this game?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
DayZ, CS:GO, The Witcher III, Dark Souls III, TESV:Skyrim, Middle Earth : Shadow of Mordor, H1Z1, GTA:V, TESO, Arma III, ARK, and more.
On none of those games do you get over 100 fps, apart from CS GO which should be ran in 1080p or lower...

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
DayZ, CS:GO, The Witcher III, Dark Souls III, TESV:Skyrim, Middle Earth : Shadow of Mordor, H1Z1, GTA:V, TESO, Arma III, ARK, and more.
would much rather use a 60hz IPS monitor over what you have for all of those games except the competitive shooters

Offline Areashi

• Banned
would much rather use a 60hz IPS monitor over what you have for all of those games except the competitive shooters
Except there's no point of running a competitive shooter @ 1440p.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Except there's no point of running a competitive shooter @ 1440p.
I didnt say it was, but 144hz is 144hz. His 1440p monitor will work just the same way a 1080p one does assuming he doesn't run the game at native resolution. My comment basically was me saying colors on his monitor suck compared to a high end 60hz IPS panel (Yes there are high refresh rate IPS panels but they sacrifice color quality to attain it)

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I didnt say it was, but 144hz is 144hz. His 1440p monitor will work just the same way a 1080p one does assuming he doesn't run the game at native resolution. My comment basically was me saying colors on his monitor suck compared to a high end 60hz IPS panel (Yes there are high refresh rate IPS panels but they sacrifice color quality to attain it)
144 hz monitors are the best. Obviously I'm going to be talking from an FPS standpoint. My point was that his gear is wasted on the types of games he's currently playing. As for quality, there are ways to compensate for that through control panel.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
IPS is bad, OLED needs to become affordable. Tired of bad contrast

Offline durin

Tbh CRT are still the best, no motion blur, zero imput lag, true black and 32 bits colours :D OLED is close but still too expensive. 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Tbh CRT are still the best, no motion blur, zero imput lag, true black and 32 bits colours :D OLED is close but still too expensive.
I use a CRT for old consoles because processing analog to digital is way too laggy. CRTs suck when it comes to sharpness

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Tbh CRT are still the best, no motion blur, zero imput lag, true black and 32 bits colours :D OLED is close but still too expensive.
<3 CRT

Offline durin

I use a CRT for old consoles because processing analog to digital is way too laggy. CRTs suck when it comes to sharpness
Well yeah thats the downside of CRT prolly the only one - the sharpness. But the top CRTs are differen story, you should see Sony gdm-fw900 its almost sharp as LCD if not the same. 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Well yeah thats the downside of CRT prolly the only one - the sharpness. But the top CRTs are differen story, you should see Sony gdm-fw900 its almost sharp as LCD if not the same.
Slightly worse, Sony was the king of CRTs tho. I like CRTs for their almost perfect blacks and their non existant input lag, hope OLEDs will become affordable in the next 5 years.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
That's great homo

144hz is great for CS & Battlefield, so I'm not remotely regretting my purchases. 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
That's great homo

144hz is great for CS & Battlefield, so I'm not remotely regretting my purchases.
Yes 144 hz is great for CS but there's no point of running it at 1440p.

Offline Viversum

• bye
I'm optimize my UI for 4k.  But İt's shitt on PW <. <

Offline secretagent

• Desolate Wasteland
lmao if u want updated graphic/UI options stop playing a outdated game