Epic Perfect World

Best of each Friendlist 2016

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Fapper by far is the best to have on FL.
Recent video.

Offline Poise

• Characters: Poise

I am my only friend
Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 05:34 pm by Ingrafer

darkfe321

BAQWULF, he keeps pming me "im not spupid"
best friend

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Reported

Report me btch
Square up
my turtle franklin 
i dont have friends
Hoes can't have friends.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Hoes can't have friends.
I don't think these 2 like eachother xD
I don't think these 2 like eachother xD
No, we cool.
I just like being mean to him because he takes it like a nvm.  :police:
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde
Anyone that gives ec

• : D
i dont have friends
Me neither 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
Me neither
we know xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• : D
we know xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I know that you know u_u
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
I know that you know u_u
i know that you know that i know that you know that we know xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD