Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
Me myself and i

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
ABADDON, Chaunce, Polyphia any other black people that play this game , squad, squad, squad 

#blacklivesmatter

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
Ana,Prodigy,Soochi,Explicit,
Kareem,Chill,Omar,Imperishable,
Xahila,Maxy,Eragon,Aracari,Kyler
Titanium,Fobas,Misery,xRikka,Fayee
Can't choose one and not the rest, your all number ones
:-[
Archy is love
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Every Palsy member. Literally.

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
Meep
HelloKitty
Bizarre(scrub)

Offline Shaun

• I smell prey!
  • Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack.

Offline UgandaBoi

ABADDON, Chaunce, Polyphia any other black people that play this game , squad, squad, squad

#blacklivesmatter
Reported

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

OmegaRa

Personal List-

Blademaster:

1v1 Wise - When it comes to locks, This title goes without a doubt to my brother Raul. He can lock through and through and I do not believe I have met another WR that has ever given me as much a challenge and feel of overwhelming skill as he.

Mass PvP Wise - I believe every WR plays an important yet everlastingly different role in Mass PvP that makes us all unique and yet similar at the same time. .I cannot name a "Best WR" because to me a "Best WR" would be one that is always in the middle, taking all the damage and just being plain awesome. But then the list goes on for BMs that do that, I could name Hidan, Insanity, Explicit, AyTeeEx, Amatusaru, Myself, and many others, and while some fill some rolls better than others, it's hard for me to decide on this one.

( I noticed  how often I write these types of things and lost all motivation to continue writing about the rest of the classes)

Lollypop #1
Faypina #1
Jessamidge #1
Astrid #1
NOOBPOWERLAL #1
ParaDoks #1
awyf #1
Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 01:38 am by Omega

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Personal List- Blademaster: 1v1 Wise - When it comes to locks, This title goes without a doubt to my brother Raul. He can lock through and through and I do not believe I have met another WR that has ever given me as much a challenge and feel of overwhelming skill as he. Mass PvP Wise - I believe every WR plays an important yet everlastingly different role in Mass PvP that makes us all unique and yet similar at the same time. .I cannot name a "Best WR" because to me a "Best WR" would be one that is always in the middle, taking all the damage and just being plain awesome. But then the list goes on for BMs that do that, I could name Hidan, Insanity, Explicit, AyTeeEx, Amatusaru, Myself, and many others, and while some fill some rolls better than others, it's hard for me to decide on this one. ( I noticed how often I write these types of things and lost all motivation to continue writing about the rest of the classes) Lollypop #1 Faypina #1 Jessamidge #1 Astrid #1 NOOBPOWERLAL #1 ParaDoks #1 awyf #1
Yah, but this is best of each friendlsist. Some winnerer is meekee.

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
i dont have friends

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex