• Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Allow ea's to use 2x mag rings pls  :normal-12: 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
locking everything and leaving the 4 pieces of gear wont change anything
locking the 4 pieces of gear fixes everything
dont need anything else
yep better do that now then switch later, less work to do and 100% more effective ornament and card lock are nothing compared to 4 part of gear on which u can get 6rpd rmd for ur defense and ornaments 2-4def in which case 4 is highly unlikely

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
why bother at all then? it wont fix anything if u can still change 4 parts of gear and a weapon to full defense after all some people only switch that atm and doing godlike; do it to gear and cards and let ornaments cape and tome and weapon to be switched else its really pointless man and restrict mdef ring from ea ya
he's locking cards/orns to decrease lag I believe the invisible problem is because of scripts spam everyone switching 12 piece at once, you can tell because at china pk it never happens no matter how many people are pking, but EU always got this problem because 85% of us script, also it became insane when russians pk'd against us+apollumi in the upcoming the invisible issue got so much worse the game was unplayable until apollumi sigged sz it got a bit better

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
he's locking cards/orns to decrease lag I believe the invisible problem is because of scripts spam everyone switching 12 piece at once, you can tell because at china pk it never happens no matter how many people are pking, but EU always got this problem because 85% of us script, also it became insane when russians pk'd against us+apollumi in the upcoming the invisible issue got so much worse the game was unplayable until apollumi sigged sz it got a bit better
by locking cards and gear hes doing the same # gear pieces and the server will be 100x better

PURGATORY

why bother at all then? it wont fix anything if u can still change 4 parts of gear and a weapon to full defense after all some people only switch that atm and doing godlike; do it to gear and cards and let ornaments cape and tome and weapon to be switched else its really pointless man and restrict mdef ring from ea ya
by locking cards and gear hes doing the same # gear pieces and the server will be 100x better

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Have you play tested this?

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
its not pointless. its a step in the right direction dude.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
its not pointless. its a step in the right direction dude.
Why go 1 step up a flight of stairs when you can go up 5?

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
Have you play tested this?
no def stats on gear 1 set of cards only, only def wep tome and eventually ornaments switchable? yeh

Offline Areashi

• Banned
no def stats on gear 1 set of cards only, only def wep tome and eventually ornaments switchable? yeh
What kinda results did you get? Also I'm assuming we're talking about endgame tier gear here.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
I know that it'll be better for us but I also know that some eps love to play with ct gears in mass pk + def gears whenever they are targeted, EAs want to APS and cast at same time same goes for barbs 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I know that it'll be better for us but I also know that some eps love to play with ct gears in mass pk + def gears whenever they are targeted, EAs want to APS and cast at same time same goes for barbs
Yes and others like def gear. You will never please every single player with gameplay updates. Some != all.

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
Why go 1 step up a flight of stairs when you can go up 5?
to avoid a shit storm obviously. Hes taking 1 step at a time and thats what i would do too.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
for eps it wouldnt be problem tbh but eas and barbs is a small sacrifice they have to make to stop scripting
What kinda results did you get? Also I'm assuming we're talking about endgame tier gear here.
ea/sin/mg tested everything is easy killable by any class in better words any class can kill any class whitin 3minutes fast paced 1v1s/pks(?)

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Hey bro aint u the dude who first abused it? 

My damage log collection NEW