Epic Perfect World

Assasin class

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
Ah yes, a very wise question, my old friend forgot your name already, it's because all factions only recruit seekers. Why? Because 50%-60% of the seekers on epic don't know what adrenal numbness is.   :rolleyes:
and 70% of them dont know how to f***ing debuff mobs like WBs, base bosses, King, Queen, etc..... its pretty damn irritating when im doing sumor camp on a different class because people dont know how to play sometimes..... Personally, i'd prefer 35% (50 w/ sage) weakness to phys (plus 10% more for 3 mins if they ACTUALLY use spirit bore...  x3) for 6 minutes over 30% more damage dealt for 15 secs, or 50% for 8. ESPECIALLY since it stacks up. You pop on heart shatter (mind shatter if there are venos mystics, etc and soul shatter WHEN you see a wizzie or psy spark, they LOVE the godly power lol) spirit bore, and then let the BM curse with HF, then debuff w/ glacial spike (or get barb to ue armor crush, OR have cleric use dimensiona seal), then have a veno pop on a sexy amp, and finish it with a demon or sage sin using the following combo: Wolf, 3spark, harmony(midspark of course), condenced thorn(AFTER harmony kicks in. Rather useless partywise; but if a sin is gonna someone out the ass, they might as well go all the way), subsea(can be used b4 thorn IF you are demon as the effect lasts longer. But personally i find using thorn ffirst more effective because the delay between when harmony activates and when youget the spark can cost precious seconds if you take the time to wait for it intsead of using anothr move while you wait), (then WHILE you channel subsea) mire, then top it off with a lovely Frenzy for a boost in power. (dont worry about the def reduction, by that point your damage output is so absurd that unless you are sealed or stunned, your bp will easily protect you) If you pop on all those buffs, you will be AMAZED how quicklythose bosses drop. Its kinda pathetic really  xD

And yet people dont do it. Sure maybe the full debuff is a pain to use since you need to synchronize all your debuffs, but even 1 HF, or amp, or subsea stacked on seeker debuffs is CLEARLY noticable. It irritates me when people dont use their class effectively.

(on a side note, the forementioned sin combo is also absurdly lethal when subsea is swapped for power dash, and you compensate the lack of subsea with a mire, frenzy, poison combo. And popping on demon chill with sparked 5.0 during that is also crazy. Complicated but crazy  ;P) i DO know my debuffs lol. Anywhoo imma go now, cya later peeps
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
I never understood why mages go HA. Sure the pdef is great but wouldn't you rather have attack/def levels of r8 so other mages don't 123drop you?
honestly, HA mages arent worth it.... your earth shield should be more that enough phys def for you while still being able to survive mag. Honestly i have a hard time figuring out wtf wizzies hav flame shield, no other class uses fire minus bms and archers and those are just fire damage adds. In both cases you still better off using earth shield to protect from their high phys damage. The fire isnt even an issue. Now maybe metal (and btw wtf is it called metal? it's CLEARLY lightning lol. Metal damage would be a freaking BM slapping you with his sword xD) or wood would be useful, but in all honesty, those shields are useless when pinnd against earth's phys def. Unless a mage goes fire debuff on ur butt  :3

I like fish....  o.o
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine