Epic Perfect World

Assasin class

Offline Jynn

Alittle off topic, but, I LOVE still seeing names I remember, in the top 25 on RT. xD DeadlyDante... Retto... good times.

Offline KichikuouRance

• http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance
Retto is not in the top 25...  I beat him 90% of the time with my r8 seeker with 8k health lol.  and once greymark gets more experience he'll prolly be the. top pker

I'm always erect.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Sins are definitely Over powered, that's why I have trouble killing any barb, or seeker. Because they're so over powered xD.  Plus in most fights, a dph sin is more dangerous.

No the reason you struggle to kill barbs and seekers is because you dont know how to use your Sin. My barb is currently Sage with a full Vit build (I change it now and then). I have 91k hp and more defence than you can shake a stick at. I was killed by sin last night and he totaly wiped the floor with me. He then went on to kill a Rank8 Psy with a warsong belt and a demonchild necklace, along with a Dragon Seeker, a demon Dragon barb, 2 other Dragon sins and a rank8 archer again with warsong and demonchild. I was impressed because he only had the basic Dragon kit with no extras and no engravements in his rings. And he did it all because he knows exactly how to play the class and exactly what to do against other classes, I think he name was Juvele or something like that. So dont tell me Sins aren't over powered because you dont know what to do. Every class is more than capable of been powerful when you know how to use them and APS is OP, simples. But yeah we are off topic now, I shall have no more input to this thread. Thank you for posting ^^  :-*
Last Edit: Dec 19, 2012, 02:30 pm by Barbie

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
No the reason you struggle to kill barbs and seekers is because you dont know how to use your Sin. My barb is currently Sage with a full Vit build (I change it now and then). I have 91k hp and more defence than you can shake a stick at. I was killed by sin last night and he totaly wiped the floor with me. He then went on to kill a Rank8 Psy with a warsong belt and a demonchild necklace, along with a Dragon Seeker, a demon Dragon barb, 2 other Dragon sins and a rank8 archer again with warsong and demonchild. I was impressed because he only had the basic Dragon kit with no extras and no engravements in his rings. And he did it all because he knows exactly how to play the class and exactly what to do against other classes, I think he name was Juvele or something like that. So dont tell me Sins are over powered because you dont know what to do. Every class is more than capable of been powerful when you know how to use them and APS is OP, simples. But yeah we are off topic now, I shall have no more input to this thread. Thank you for posting ^^  :-*
If he did that with only dragon gears then Either u all are really nabs or Cool Story u invented.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
If he did that with only dragon gears then Either u all are really nabs or Cool Story u invented.

I did not make this story up. It didnt happen all together though, people were not lined up waiting or anything these were fair 1 on 1's spaced a couple of minutes apart. And it's a possibility that some of us were nabs. I wont rule that out. However it was unlikely that we are all nabs. I mean, I can just stand there and do nothing and most people cant kill me, they have to duel me so my charm doesnt work. I'm not going to stand here and say I'm an amazing PvPer because I'm not. I'm not big headed and I have nothing to prove. All I'm saying is I've fought my fair share of sins and that guy knew what to do and was 10 times better than most sins i've come across. So yes there is a third option, this option which you ignorantly overlooked. The guy knew how to play; Get over it.

Offline Biish

• Amma biish
  • Less QQ more PewPew
  • Faction: Outcast
i know jovele.. he dont have good gears but his pro. id seen him kill pro toons too.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Another sin hating forum...
Its true that theres too many of us but sins for pve? Da fuq. Yeah they're good at it but if you could look at your kdr id say most deaths were by a sin. We're as much of a pvp class than as a pve. Its just that 80% of our population is filled with retards
Last Edit: Dec 24, 2012, 06:00 am by sarebus

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
No the reason you struggle to kill barbs and seekers is because you dont know how to use your Sin. My barb is currently Sage with a full Vit build (I change it now and then). I have 91k hp and more defence than you can shake a stick at. I was killed by sin last night and he totaly wiped the floor with me. He then went on to kill a Rank8 Psy with a warsong belt and a demonchild necklace, along with a Dragon Seeker, a demon Dragon barb, 2 other Dragon sins and a rank8 archer again with warsong and demonchild. I was impressed because he only had the basic Dragon kit with no extras and no engravements in his rings. And he did it all because he knows exactly how to play the class and exactly what to do against other classes, I think he name was Juvele or something like that. So dont tell me Sins aren't over powered because you dont know what to do. Every class is more than capable of been powerful when you know how to use them and APS is OP, simples. But yeah we are off topic now, I shall have no more input to this thread. Thank you for posting ^^  :-*

, i suggest  u use damage reduction skills, anti stun skills. turtle and expel. and to camp  tiger form.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
, i suggest  u use damage reduction skills, anti stun skills. turtle and expel. and to camp  tiger form.
Just because he can use those skills does not make him unkillable.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Just because he can use those skills does not make him unkillable.

but he'll definitely last longer. against any1 at that.
RETIRED BARB

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
I'd think as a barb, He'd know what the skills are to survive.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
I'd think as a barb, He'd know what the skills are to survive.
i'm just tryin to share what i do.  what im saying is  just as Assasins have tons of skills to help them kill, we sage barbs also have a variety of skills at their disposal to survive attacks. Pro sins or any class being piloted by a Pro can kill, but if we time our skills and items right, we can survive..  :P
RETIRED BARB

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Ofc, just like what Worm clerics do, just go HA. Which is somehow useful now, w/o any significant null to their healing abilities, Gg.

Tali

Ofc, just like what Worm clerics do, just go HA. Which is somehow useful now, w/o any significant null to their healing abilities, Gg.

I never understood why mages go HA. Sure the pdef is great but wouldn't you rather have attack/def levels of r8 so other mages don't 123drop you?

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Meh, mages don't hit that hard when you're in Ha so..
Ish not that bad qq, could even get magic def acc's to help if they did >:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.