Epic Perfect World

Assasin class

dorothyerika

Most people said it, many sins on the server. In pwi sins are generally the op epic killers, however the player balances here render them average players. People come from pwi thinking they can make a super sin and wipe everyone out but that's simply not the case. That's not to say sins are no good, far from it. Every class is good if you know how to use them. They just don't have the unfair advantage that people came looking for anymore

+1000 People need to learn their classes, if they think "oh this is too squishy" it might become so op once you get better gear. Sins are good, but sometimes very annoying :) ♥Olympic♥
Last Edit: Dec 17, 2012, 10:43 am by ♥Olympic♥

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Haha well most classes are easy to play, with only needing minimal effort to play -well-.  When i pvp with my seeker I use the art of laziness, works like a charm.

+1
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Antihero

In pwi sins are generally the op epic killers

Only the ones who cash shop to +12 endgame gear. Everyone else gets dominated like they do on any other server.

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
Most people said it, many sins on the server. In pwi sins are generally the op epic killers, however the player balances here render them average players. People come from pwi thinking they can make a super sin and wipe everyone out but that's simply not the case. That's not to say sins are no good, far from it. Every class is good if you know how to use them. They just don't have the unfair advantage that people came looking for anymore
Actually the best pker on Raging Tide is a psychic...
Devinate - 150 demon Assassin
seekies - 150 sage Seeker

Tali

It was a sin until they brought out r8 sale and he committed character suicide.  :-\

Antihero

It's been a psychic for quite some time actually. LuciferV has dominated the PvP scene ever since he got his psychic to a level high enough to PK. An assassin (Veritas_) was close behind, and he still holds second place even though he quit a while ago. These aren't to be confused with the likely imitators on this server, and there appear to be quite a few of them.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/ranking?ranking=pvp&class=all&server=Raging+Tide

Tali

It's been a psychic for quite some time actually. LuciferV has dominated the PvP scene ever since he got his psychic to a level high enough to PK. An assassin (Veritas_) was close behind, and he still holds second place even though he quit a while ago. These aren't to be confused with the likely imitators on this server, and there appear to be quite a few of them.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/ranking?ranking=pvp&class=all&server=Raging+Tide

That's what Devi and I were talking about.  :-\

Antihero

It's been a psychic for quite some time actually.

That's what Devi and I were talking about.  :-\

It was a sin

Last Edit: Dec 18, 2012, 12:49 am by Antihero

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
~taking things out of context, (arguable)

~going off topic,

~nugatory discussion/debate in relation to an insignificant server.

Good job puny humans.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Devinate

• Old Member

You should get into news reporting for CNN or something.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me

Where, in my statement, did I say that sins were the best PKers on ANY server? NOWHERE!

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
Only the ones who cash shop to +12 endgame gear. Everyone else gets dominated like they do on any other server.

1. I said Generally, not all the time.
2. You agree with me

Conversation over

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
You said they're over powered ._.

Sins are far from over powered ;P

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
You said they're over powered ._.

Sins are far from over powered ;P

Of course Sins are OP. APS is OP, it's a given

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
Of course Sins are OP. APS is OP, it's a given
Sins are definitely Over powered, that's why I have trouble killing any barb, or seeker. Because they're so over powered xD.  Plus in most fights, a dph sin is more dangerous.