Epic Perfect World

Moment of Silence for Apollumi (+Pk with Frosty and PalsySq)

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Just testing out some new render settings (if your net lets you pls watch in 1440p60fps)

Let's all take a minute for Apollumi's PK days... The day when PalsySquad and Frosty offer better PK than one of the biggest guild's on the server is probably a sign they should disband already

Gonna be the last video for a while guys :) Enjoy Like (or not if you are Atlantic) + Subscribe

Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 10:22 am by iiGot3Chins

Offline Areashi

• Banned
When Insanity shout battlecry, swords clash and bow fireing And people shouter.
Insanity, remember legendary hero. Come save our land Insanity, last hope you come.

Also

A lot of people say "chill can't cheat, he used to sleep on the floor, he practice 10 hours a day etc". How the *** do you know he are actually practicing the whole day? Are you living in his house? I never saw any indian player (except soochi) playing 1v1/mass pk or leading guild (meanwhile insanity used to play 24/24 and he still can't get 3 kills against tyrants). 230 hours/2 weeks doesn't mean he's actually practice anything, he just afk'ing so it looks like they actually do something. Don't tell me he's playing on club penguin the whole day, playing against other good players makes you better, not killing random noobs on map.

Insanity

When Insanity shout battlecry, swords clash and bow fireing And people shouter.
Insanity, remember legendary hero. Come save our land Insanity, last hope you come.

Also

A lot of people say "chill can't cheat, he used to sleep on the floor, he practice 10 hours a day etc". How the *** do you know he are actually practicing the whole day? Are you living in his house? I never saw any indian player (except soochi) playing 1v1/mass pk or leading guild (meanwhile insanity used to play 24/24 and he still can't get 3 kills against tyrants). 230 hours/2 weeks doesn't mean he's actually practice anything, he just afk'ing so it looks like they actually do something. Don't tell me he's playing on club penguin the whole day, playing against other good players makes you better, not killing random noobs on map.
i won btw

Offline • 𝘟𝘲𝘶𝘪 •

• GetGood
  • Characters: Xqui
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Nice quality
Looks like boring pk 

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Xp gone..rise gone... Appoluni gone... also ofc palsy give better pk... Appoluni made by players that saw opportunity to make guild when all other gone lol

darkfe321

vid looks better than actual game gj lad

Offline Auxe

• Vai se fuder lixo
  • Characters: Auxe ♥ Finesse
  • Faction: Slayers
Oooo the vid looks so pretty ^^
baddie pk tho I wasn't there to die every 20-30 secs :/
[12:33:54 AM] THEFT CURRY WITH THA GLOCK: alex brings nothing but problems
Ty Mai for lovely avatar ♥

Offline Haydz

• uw0t?
  • Characters: Haydz/Expel
Damn the quality...nice vid bruh :D

Thanks Mari :*

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Xp gone..rise gone... Appoluni gone... also ofc palsy give better pk... Appoluni made by players that saw opportunity to make guild when all other gone lol
:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-3: :normal-25: :normal-30:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-3: :normal-25: :normal-30:
OC was never a factor in PK since XP members left.

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
i rememeber when they said "we made this fac to fight tyrants" then lost pk and dt to AE   :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 09:17 am by Sekseirse

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
someone is mad of being bullied ever since oc came to server lmao clown, dont forget you were in nohomo while being beaten by oc and you talked like robbert, wannabe

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts

Dislike these new guilds