Epic Perfect World

Best suggestion 2k16

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
Make the suggestion section only readable to GMs like the Helpdesk is.

People only put suggestions to benefit their own class. It literally has no use what so ever. Agatio is aware of all current problems on server anyway

Im sick of people defending their classes and useless suggestions beeing added on a daily basis by the undisputed warlord of crybeasts.

Staff screwed up by letting players have to much "public" influence on gamechanges.

If you want to suggest changes that you think will benefit the game then you still can, but at least all this useless drama will be history.
Lol i fak you

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Kappa?

• Literally the only EPW player with a sixpack and no glasses.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Point of posting suggestions on forum is that everyone can give their own opinion not like Agatio will nerf/boost a class just because one person gets one shot and be like "Must nerf because im best at my class yet getting one shot by a random" tho suggestion section threads should by approved only by Agatio before it can be public for everyone since lastest suggestions i seen on that section must be trolls or a desperate attempt for attention :normal-2:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Point of posting suggestions on forum is that everyone can give their own opinion not like Agatio will nerf/boost a class just because one person gets one shot and be like "Must nerf because im best at my class yet getting one shot by a random" tho suggestion section threads should by approved only by Agatio before it can be public for everyone since lastest suggestions i seen on that section must be trolls or a desperate attempt for attention :normal-2:
My thread was moderated and then approved.

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
nerf 0d, it kills me

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
My thread was moderated and then approved.
Well because you're moderated i was talking in general.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
http://prntscr.com/bt6scw nope

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
no, every suggestion is now moderated in order to prevent some trolls i think?

kitty stew

reading the title I thought this was the mankini thread

where did it go

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Didn't know don't think i ever posted a thread there but even so some of these suggestions are still  approved i know why but i ain't no snitch  :police:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Nope, I need input of others too.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Nope, I need input of others too.
Is it more thoroughly moderated though or is it just those with a higher warning level?

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
Dom exposed? Wait... thats a fact by now...
Dislike these new guilds