Epic Perfect World

Genie Spark?

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
  • Faction: For Harambe
Hello everyone it's your friendly Support Member Scrubsea / Global back at it again with the white vans on a new topic- Genie spark. This skill is the most ridiculous genie skill aside from absolute domain and I have no idea why this shit is still in game. Gives mages the opportunity to 1shot someone for twice or even triple their HP. What do I want done? Remove the skill, no need to nerf because everyone can agree mages hit hard enough. Post below your thoughts on the topic and don't forget to get into the usual forum war over another irrelevant topic. kthnxbye-
Sin : SCOOP / Master     
Barb: Global     
Archer: Deoxy
BMs : Scrubsea / Subsea

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
soul of fire
upgrade to r8
dont use pdef orns
results : u survive 

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Survive it, and you can eat the mage who just burned half his genie.  Imo, mage is meant to have a bit of an advantage on wb. 0def is way more problematic than spark.

Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 04:52 am by Cynix
I'm basically 40

Offline XenocideII

• Beginner

soul of fire
upgrade to r8
dont use pdef orns
results : u survive

Upgrade to r8?? What difference does it make? I'm a seeker with 120 def lvl and def gear and still yake 20-30k crit from spark lmao + mdef orns .. 15k mdef with 2 mdef orns when sin has 18-20k but ofc this coming from a sin( the class that tanks better then a barb ) you would find bs reasons to counter it... Also even with soul of fire .. Mg chan is so fast that it still manages to send 2 even 3 skills .. Not all of us use a genie bot or have unlimited 3 spark to spam to puri debuffs... +1 

PURGATORY

0def is way more problematic than genie spark
Make it genie skill like spark

Ot: genie spark is fine btw

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Just use a def lv wep and full rmdt armors (or couple pieces at least) and it wont be a problem anymore lmao, and the wiz will still be killable cuz prolly he is on full ct armors. (after gears lock)
Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 05:10 am by Warrior

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
Ok too many of you to quote think genie spark is easily countered by r8r gear / soul of fire. How do I counter someone who genie sparks with me being in aps gears fighting another person, or if they genie spark and catch me in dragon gears, even with def wep and magic marrow + mdef orns you'll die. (Speaking for WR perspective not WB) Earlier this week I was testing it with a friend and they were hitting 70ks - 120ks with the gear explained above , and 30ks - 50ks with r8r . That isnt normal and shouldnt be allowed no matter how much "genie energy" it takes. Theres only 1 way to counter it and that would be throwing a SoF on your genie just to counter this ridiculous skill, lol? People consider it fine because not many use genie spark, theyd rather use their genie energy in different ways but for the few that do capitalize on it it's a 1shot kill if not 2 shot in all situations. I know you'll say "if you get caught out in dragon, use script".. so when all else fails I have to reach for a third party program in order to survive? zzzzzz thoughts again anyone? trolls aside lets see what the *** you have to say 

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
Hello everyone it's your friendly Support Member Scrubsea / Global back at it again with the white vans on a new topic- Genie spark. This skill is the most ridiculous genie skill aside from absolute domain and I have no idea why this shit is still in game. Gives mages the opportunity to 1shot someone for twice or even triple their HP. What do I want done? Remove the skill, no need to nerf because everyone can agree mages hit hard enough. Post below your thoughts on the topic and don't forget to get into the usual forum war over another irrelevant topic. kthnxbye- (dont forget to post hate comments below too, that shit gives me the biggest boner which I then use to have sexual intercourse with your mother)
Yo which mage genie sparked you bro ? We go camp that sht okay 

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
Yo which mage genie sparked you bro ? We go camp that sht okay
LOOOOOOOOOL FK YOU ........... (k ill pm in game his name tomorrow we shit on him)

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Ok too many of you to quote think genie spark is easily countered by r8r gear / soul of fire. How do I counter someone who genie sparks with me being in aps gears fighting another person, or if they genie spark and catch me in dragon gears, even with def wep and magic marrow + mdef orns you'll die. (Speaking for WR perspective not WB) Earlier this week I was testing it with a friend and they were hitting 70ks - 120ks with the gear explained above , and 30ks - 50ks with r8r . That isnt normal and shouldnt be allowed no matter how much "genie energy" it takes. Theres only 1 way to counter it and that would be throwing a SoF on your genie just to counter this ridiculous skill, lol? People consider it fine because not many use genie spark, theyd rather use their genie energy in different ways but for the few that do capitalize on it it's a 1shot kill if not 2 shot in all situations. I know you'll say "if you get caught out in dragon, use script".. so when all else fails I have to reach for a third party program in order to survive? zzzzzz thoughts again anyone? trolls aside lets see what the *** you have to say
You just suck , 70-120k lmao

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Upgrade to r8?? What difference does it make? I'm a seeker with 120 def lvl and def gear and still yake 20-30k crit from spark lmao + mdef orns .. 15k mdef with 2 mdef orns when sin has 18-20k but ofc this coming from a sin( the class that tanks better then a barb ) you would find bs reasons to counter it... Also even with soul of fire .. Mg chan is so fast that it still manages to send 2 even 3 skills .. Not all of us use a genie bot or have unlimited 3 spark to spam to puri debuffs... +1

i was talking from my ea perspective
i dont use 2nd spark to avoid genie spark, just sof
i dont use a bot
i believe rather than "learning script" people should learn how to put genie skills on numlock 1-8
it will be way easier : ]

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
You just suck , 70-120k lmao
yeah bro that jew ***ed me up, will hit you the same or higher considering you are sin / ea 

Offline Dell

• Gameplay\really Matter
  • character reflict irl
  • Characters: Dell
  • Faction: None
Subsea.. ik the feelings Man..haha

Take Drugs so that the level of your finger is 100% faster than anyone..
#getgoodAndFocus 
Friendly:) and Loyal

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Ijs guys "PRANKED" Is in the thread title <___<

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta