Epic Perfect World

Cyanide__ Vs Areashi its on youtube link is here

Offline Dazbro

And this isn't locked yet why? Ohwell ill give you a good reason to do it. You both suck dick at sin and are easy to defeat like fighting PVE dum dogs.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
25 of my wins+4 of your losses= 29 fights, no wonder you proclaimed you suck at maths. I know your little brain (if you have one) cannot comprehend most things unless they're dummed-down explicitly. Let me tell you some other crap before I come on. I expel like you use ur genie skills. I'm not gonna talk about your damage compared to mine, it's obvious you won't listen to that, you're YOU after all. But Expel gets downed by CT, that's why I expel against you, same as you use your genie, I use mine, since when is it wise to cry about a genie skill. Don't like it? Go blue and fcking duel. As for the locking of this post, I know why it hasn't been closed. It's of me losing, Neith's already shown her dislike for me posting my vids, but he decides to let Cyan's post go unpunished now *Waits for a gm to now close it*.
No point of me spending more time on this post, I'm going to edit my vids of ME winning, see how many seconds it lasts till it gets locked.

Robbert

Who's this nonfactor meng?

Offline KichikuouRance

• http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance
Cyanide shoulda did spark Genie skill then fire spells once he expelled.  :P

I'm always erect.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

aeon27

Jeez. lol This is pointless to post on forums. Why feel the need for it? Only gonna cause drama, nothing more.

dorothyerika

:rolleyes: Another useless forum post thing so people can cause drama and QQ and shit. Well,i'm outta here :D ♥Olympic♥

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Who's this nonfactor meng?
Meng he the best sin ever. iBang only killed him like 4389894787 times. Rotfa self proclaimed the best sin, sadly, he said that I'm the best sin ever. His mind works in a weird way.

Tali

I also recorded this 1v1.

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.

I believe the shirtless man is 3.33 base because of his fast hits. Though he needs to upgrade his armor because It can easily be beaten in 1v1 against higher levels.
The man in green shirt, he's probably new. He keeps kiting from all the aps which is a smart move, but he still noob most of the time.
I hate it when noobs like him go against professionals like that man and talk shit.
 :rolleyes:
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Tali

I believe the shirtless man is 3.33 base because of his fast hits. Though he needs to upgrade his armor because It can easily be beaten in 1v1 against higher levels.
The man in green shirt, he's probably new. He keeps kiting from all the aps which is a smart move, but he still noob most of the time.
I hate it when noobs like him go against professionals like that man and talk shit.
 :rolleyes:

You can definitely see some windshields being popped around 00:11

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks

Made my day, thanks!

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Hahah, I know this is making fun of me, but wow that brightened up my day.

Tali

Hahah, I know this is making fun of me, but wow that brightened up my day.

Nah, not making fun of you, just making fun of PvP videos and the shitshow that ensues from them.  ;)

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Can I now post my part of the story? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a890jXGw8E&feature=youtu.be POW.
25-4, you're still fail, go cry to your computer.

Tali

Can I now post my part of the story? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a890jXGw8E&feature=youtu.be POW.
25-4, you're still fail, go cry to your computer.

This video contains content from UMG and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

*** YOU CANADA QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ