Epic Perfect World

1st 2.5 Archer on Server #FkThisSht

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I like how many commented just to show hatred and how jealous they were. Congratz Abdo, Well deserved :D
Yeppppppppp. Jealous kids already asking for it to be nerfed after he worked so hard for it lol. Because "its OP and broken but i cant explain how..."

gratz man, i know you were having trouble on dah boots :3

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
"how is it broken?"
"cus it is lol..."
"how is it broken though? Cant you answer?"
"cus thats not how the game is supposed to be played..."

These are some baqwulf level arguments, guys. Think ea was meant to be instant cast? I sure dont think thats what the original pw devs intended, yet here we are. So that excuse is invalid, we are on epw playing epw, we are not playing the official pw way anymore, so how official pw was "supposed to be played." is irrelevant. Next thing you'll want claws restricted from werebeast r.i.p Think barb was meant for that?

If an ea 3 sparks and you expel in response, you are a dead idiot regardless of how. You will either be purge hiero'd or killed by some random mage before the ea even considers switching. Even holy path would be a better response lol.

Btw Psy will + HoS and psy can trololol all the way back to the sea unharmed.
its good getting advice from sage wiz

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
its good getting advice from sage wiz
Refer to my signature for my mages cultivation, refer to ingame for a lesson in how to kiss floor.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Refer to my signature for my mages cultivation, refer to ingame for a lesson in how to kiss floor.
refer to my pic for everything you post

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
refer to my pic for everything you post
Perhaps thats why you were unaware of my cultivation then, despite it being listed under every single post I make. ;( I would put the care-o-meter to atleast 1 however, given your numerous responses.

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
"how is it broken?"
"cus it is lol..."
"how is it broken though? Cant you answer?"
"cus thats not how the game is supposed to be played..."

These are some baqwulf level arguments, guys. Think ea was meant to be instant cast? I sure dont think thats what the original pw devs intended, yet here we are. So that excuse is invalid, we are on epw playing epw, we are not playing the official pw way anymore, so how official pw was "supposed to be played." is irrelevant. Next thing you'll want claws restricted from werebeast r.i.p Think barb was meant for that?

If an ea 3 sparks and you expel in response, you are a dead idiot regardless of how. You will either be purge hiero'd or killed by some random mage before the ea even considers switching. Even holy path would be a better response lol.

Btw Psy will + HoS and psy can trololol all the way back to the sea unharmed.
so how is it not broken?
epw and official are same game with different content if you didn't know

p.s. arashi who haven't played in years is still more relevant than you who just stay on forum 24/7 trying be sarcastic

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
so how is it not broken?
epw and official are same game with different content if you didn't know

p.s. arashi who haven't played in years is still more relevant than you who just stay on forum 24/7 trying be sarcastic
Different content being -> Aps gear for archers/98% ct archers/skillsenders/scripting.
If you consider archer to be broken you're delusional though lol, many more classes that are much more broken.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Perhaps thats why you were unaware of my cultivation then, despite it being listed under every single post I make. ;( I would put the care-o-meter to atleast 1 however, given your numerous responses.
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=27666.msg381785#msg381785
roflmaocopter

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
so how is it not broken? epw and official are same game with different content if you didn't know p.s. arashi who haven't played in years is still more relevant than you who just stay on forum 24/7 trying be sarcastic
You down to put money on that statement and bet me ingame? ;)

@IceNiki, a younger noobier me a year ago, managed to still win pk's as a sage mage, your point? :0 I've been demon for sometime now. Thanks for showing my old video though <3 just do it. Boost that "care-o-meter"  to 2 for finding my year old thread loool. (and also remembering it all this time)
Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 09:33 pm by Ruby__Rose

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Different content being -> Aps gear for archers/98% ct archers/skillsenders/scripting.
If you consider archer to be broken you're delusional though lol, many more classes that are much more broken.
I play archer and don't even have full chan gear and good aps gear and I think damage is already decent or high enough and doesn't change the fact that ea isn't one of the 'broken class'
script and skillsender aren't part of game
still haven't answered me how ea isn't broken being able switch through aps/ct/def

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
I play archer and don't even have full chan gear and good aps gear and I think damage is already decent or high enough and doesn't change the fact that ea isn't one of the 'broken class'
script and skillsender aren't part of game
still haven't answered me how ea isn't broken being able switch through aps/ct/def
Maybe cause it's still consistent and overall the same damage? Switching from aps to ct just changes the form of damage; you're still getting hit roughly the same. I'd like an answer on how it's op though seeing as I've answered it.

Script and skillsenders werent part of the game, but now they are; times have changed. Changing UI wasn't part of the game, but now it's in the game too, and UIs are also created with external software, or are they not part of the game either and we should remove that too?
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
beaten by CiciAletta by few months 
gz tho
btw aps/ct/def is broken 
not most broken but still is 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
beaten by CiciAletta by few months gz tho btw aps/ct/def is broken not most broken but still is
Out of all the people to say "its broken" 0 have explained how. :police:

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Out of all the people to say "its broken" 0 have explained how. :police:
Cuz I made headshot in apollumi  :(