Epic Perfect World

Ascended Supreme Robe Tradable?

kitty stew

Cuz it was one of the few things you had to do pve for, a long long time ago it was something like 62 tm runs needed.. thank god its a lot lower now
kinda

it was never tradeable

and it was like..

64 wraithgate tm
64 hallucinatory trench tm
24 eden tm
24 brim
16 lunar

and I think one other and/or wing trophys

was a shit ton of repetitive tm runs 

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Yeah agree +1 aswel make r8 tradable because why not i think this is a smart idea

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Yeah agree +1 aswel make r8 tradable because why not i think this is a smart idea
aw stole my reply  :(

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
make attribute points tradable also

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
I think we should be able to buy custom engraves on ornaments+cape with donation points and be able to sell them ingame.... another awesome idea :normal-42:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I would be triggered into arguing with the complete and utter idiocy in this thread if I hadn't already lucked out on cape super hard trololol.

You people are comparing having 1 extra attack level on cape to tradeable r8 armor. Gr8 b8 m8.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I would be triggered into arguing with the complete and utter idiocy in this thread if I hadn't already lucked out on cape super hard trololol.

You people are comparing having 1 extra attack level on cape to tradeable r8 armor. Gr8 b8 m8.
It's the EPW community man, do you really expect less?
Vendettacide is incoming sooner than we know it

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
i think u 2 find new reason to complain every day

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
thx gm sebi!

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
I often find myself being lumped together with dom, someone whom I argue with more than anyone else in epw. 

Like in his last thread, 0def nerf.

Just because I can notice when people are talking out of their butts for selfish reasons, doesnt make me dom :p

PURGATORY

I heard TM cape should be open for the market
I heard there is some problem with demon wfs
Also the future of EPW F.I.N is on the edge
Btw did you know the durability of the Chaser of the moon should be increased
Also R8R is not in the armor fashion!
Rumour has it that cd should be increased on Bramble tornado
Some whispered in my ear that magic rings should be restricted from EAs
More thoughts of Dom's are following "Remove these horrendous stats and make it 0.1% easier to gear up, you don't understand how awful it is to actually gear on this server when you're just starting out."
I wanted it to remain as I found it not to face the judging hammer of law and copypaste, btw do you remember the video that was posted of seeker 1 hitting Domgrath? So strong, needs nerf.
I think someone told me that he had heard from sister that Berserker's wrath should be 100%. They did replace 5def lvls on barb with 15% rmdt too woah
Sorry I think I missed the part where something weren't balanced with CSGO revolver but I think that is beyond Agation
Tl;dr ep needs stealth pots

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
I heard TM cape should be open for the market
I heard there is some problem with demon wfs
Also the future of EPW F.I.N is on the edge
Btw did you know the durability of the Chaser of the moon should be increased
Also R8R is not in the armor fashion!
Rumour has it that cd should be increased on Bramble tornado
Some whispered in my ear that magic rings should be restricted from EAs
More thoughts of Dom's are following "Remove these horrendous stats and make it 0.1% easier to gear up, you don't understand how awful it is to actually gear on this server when you're just starting out."
I wanted it to remain as I found it not to face the judging hammer of law and copypaste, btw do you remember the video that was posted of seeker 1 hitting Domgrath? So strong, needs nerf.
I think someone told me that he had heard from sister that Berserker's wrath should be 100%. They did replace 5def lvls on barb with 15% rmdt too woah
Sorry I think I missed the part where something weren't balanced with CSGO revolver but I think that is beyond Agation
Tl;dr ep needs stealth pots
You forgot to drop the mic 
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Btw did you know the durability of the Chaser of the moon should be increased Also R8R is not in the armor fashion!
Agreed. Two most selfish and game breaking suggestions to ever be made.

PURGATORY

Agreed. Two most selfish and game breaking suggestions to ever be made.
i forgot to add some sarcasm on my post sorry  :-[

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Tbh though I noticed that agatio hard no's any suggestion that is made that makes it a little easier to do something thats currently very popular. Remember when everyone except seby and heartless wanted to be able to ride mounts in gv? Agatio and seby hard no'd that for a few weeks, with the most silly arguments. Then when the GV hype died down he threw it in there. Now you can ride mounts in GV.

Eventually the cape hype will die, and a lot of people will have engraves that are good. And maybe then it will happen.