Epic Perfect World

0 Defense

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
well in theory 5eas aaing you will kill u insta with or w.o 0d...

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
well in theory 5eas aaing you will kill u insta with or w.o 0d...

I've not seen Maxime let alone any other of our party leaders get instantly dropped in DT or mass PK if 0D wasn't the culprite.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
lol no                  

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

I've not seen Maxime let alone any other of our party leaders get instantly dropped in DT or mass PK if 0D wasn't the culprite.
without def set in mass pk post gear lock
i can survive one party atm on my ea with def switch
anyway : 0def is powerfull but wouldnt making the skill 10% get ppl even more angry when it proc "fckin 0def camper" type? lol
u just make it more luck based

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
i agree, also remove knock down from wb or make it 30% shts too broken  :police:
aye also wait for new patch to see how wfs do then, stop trying to nerf everything that isnt ur class holy sht

Hahaha tako je! xD Also -1 for 0d.
bb

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy

Made me laugh.

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

:monkey-31: How many classes do you people want to nerf? lol everything but the class you main?
Everyday is a new nerf X Class they too op. 

If I was a veno I would just camp def and smack you with the 0def skill over and over again until it procs and hope even with the 10% you want to make it, Im lucky enough for it to proc majority of the time then maybe you will rage and ask next for 0def to be removed completely  :tiger-37:

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
without def set in mass pk post gear lock
i can survive one party atm on my ea with def switch
anyway : 0def is powerfull but wouldnt making the skill 10% get ppl even more angry when it proc "fckin 0def camper" type? lol
u just make it more luck based
The point is that it procs frequent enough to be extremely intrusive in PK, be it 1v1 or mass PK. The video was only meant to show her playstyle, nothing more.

In mass PK it's extremely intrusive and illogical (in my opinion). It has nothing to do with people getting mad, it's the literal fact that 20% of the time the skill is used the target WILL die most of the time in MASS PK..

It's senseless. I won't bother arguing though, I know that a lot of the community sees it this way too, and if anyone played Storm or any of the other servers that reduced the proc chances they'd probably agree it was for the best as well.

(If anyone else made the topic it wouldn't get all this shitposting)

With that being said I didn't make this thread for my own personal interests, I know that 0D is currently a nuisance for a lot of people, approve it, deny it, oh well. Just putting it out there.

Cheers
Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 05:08 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

kitty stew

(If anyone else made the topic it wouldn't get all this shitposting)
last couple nerf veno/0def threads

14 pages, not made by you, largely shitposting:
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=35137.0

2 pages, made by Tome, locked within hours of it being made:
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=35333.0

wahhh they picking on me

delusions of grandeur

idea sucks, learn to overcome other classes instead of crying to get them nerfed

Offline Shaun

• I smell prey!
  • Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack.
dude why do you always QQ about this that and this and that blah blah blah what do you want from a game? you want your WB to be invincible? come on make your own game then and make WB invincible or better yet put a sutra power orb exclusive to yourself that will last for ages -_-

-1 on this faggot

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
id +1, but its not the problem with the classs' skills!! i dunno if the pets are supposed to be that good atk/def wise and have that much of possible CC!! again i am speaking of my pov as a barb!!!

i don't find any problem with the skill it self, i find the problem lying with the pets!! kindly reduce the pets atk base !!

a pet which is supposed to be build to be a tanky pet, will still hit me for 9.8k with bleed on 0def and 4k per hits !!  i find this completely ridiculous shit that need to be fixed !!! again i dunno if that's how the pets are supposed to be, if that is so, then sure idm the class is op!! if not then that shit need to be fixed!

overall -1 to the current suggestion

We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

lol..........ok

darkfe321

-1 im making veno soon
My suggestion is to reduce 0 defenses proc rate from 20% → 10%
-

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Nah it's decent where it is. 
♡ Bellend ♡