Epic Perfect World

Skill Sending

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Also some skills like edge of seeker and one of mystic never show up on log damage ...

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Sorry, I understand you are angered I outplay your fac's EAs even thought they use SS, so yes, I understand your suspicions. But the truth is, they just suck lmao. Get good
good imaginations keep that up or you will end up rqing 

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
Also some skills like edge of seeker and one of mystic never show up on log damage ...
Indeed, just imgaine they can do anything whatever ppl gets cheats/script and showing godly how they good, but is okay i can understand bad players need it, i've got some list too skill sender players like they playing with it always, i just laughed at them whenever they showing attitude, it just another crutch for bad players  :(
Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 10:08 pm by Clones

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
Indeed, just imgaine they can do anything whatever ppl gets cheats/script and showing godly how they good, but is okay i can understand bad players need it, i've got some list too skill sender players like they playing with it always, i just laughed at them whenever they showing attitude, it just another crutch for bad players  :(
Rules are to low warn level, this is why plenty of people abusing it, should've parma ban hackers, Flyhack, bot, skill sender once you get caught by Gm,

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
Rules are to low warn level, this is why plenty of people abusing it, should've parma ban hackers, Flyhack, bot, skill sender once you get caught by Gm,
Gm can't do shit about those hackers, people been using it 2-3 month over or more, i've got bunch of videos lol, i reported already but its pointless you can't prove GM about skill sender, they'll kill u and client restart again if they noticed

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Rules are to low warn level, this is why plenty of people abusing it, should've parma ban hackers, Flyhack, bot, skill sender once you get caught by Gm,

:normal-44: :normal-44: :normal-44:

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
good imaginations keep that up or you will end up rqing

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
LMAO
bre come give kiss <3

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
As someone that has been away from the game for a while and essentially living under a rock, I have gathered that Skill Sender is a third party program, but I still have no idea what it does or how it works. I'm glad to hear Aga is working on the problem, but what the hell is this thing, even?
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
As someone that has been away from the game for a while and essentially living under a rock, I have gathered that Skill Sender is a third party program, but I still have no idea what it does or how it works. I'm glad to hear Aga is working on the problem, but what the hell is this thing, even?
makes you using ea skills whitout delays betweena  combo of difrent skills thats what i heard about it

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Apollumi Member Average EPW Player

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
Obviously when elitsm saying Scripting is skill i was like lmfao pw changed incoming bot msg :'(

Offline Areashi

• Banned
So still higher level than you.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
lose argument, get destroyed then post 5 years old meme, nothing new always happens when I destroy someone