Epic Perfect World

Something is wrong with my client...

Offline Tameable

Okay, I've been playing epw for quite a while, but now when I log in the screen of "Entering perfect world..." won't dissapear. It stays on that pitch black screen for ages until a "Disconnected from server, please try again" mesage shows up. Everything was ok until yesterday... Can someone please help me? P.S: my net is completly fine, I can play any other online game as usual, it's just epw that keeps giving me headache...

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
I don't get the disconnection message; The client just freezes and crashes and doesn't send my computer an error message like it should. I'll re-download and stuff, and be sure to let you know if that fixes anything. I've tried just about everything else. ._.
Last Edit: Dec 15, 2012, 06:55 pm by zombiegoesboom

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Please update your network card drivers and router firmware.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
Please update your network card drivers and router firmware.

I just.
Deleted.
The game.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
Okay, I've been playing epw for quite a while, but now when I log in the screen of "Entering perfect world..." won't dissapear. It stays on that pitch black screen for ages until a "Disconnected from server, please try again" mesage shows up. Everything was ok until yesterday... Can someone please help me? P.S: my net is completly fine, I can play any other online game as usual, it's just epw that keeps giving me headache...
You have to boost your desktop wallpaper and swim with your router in a swimming pool. Also try sticking a paper clip into the wall socket your router is plugged into. Hope this helped! :)
Devinate - 150 demon Assassin
seekies - 150 sage Seeker

Offline Méme

• Kanye
You have to boost your desktop wallpaper and swim with your router in a swimming pool. Also try sticking a paper clip into the wall socket your router is plugged into. Hope this helped! :)

This. Just this.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
But in all seriousness, it might be your firewall blocking it. Check your firewall settings and allow elementclient.exe, in all reality that might be the problem ._.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
But in all seriousness, it might be your firewall blocking it. Check your firewall settings and allow elementclient.exe, in all reality that might be the problem ._.

It won't fix it. That was #4 on my check list. :<

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
It won't fix it. That was #4 on my check list. :<
If you've got Norton the server will recognize it as a piece of shit and not let you on, but other than that you can try to uninstall / reinstall the game, update it. If that doesn't work, it could be your connection speed. (Speedtest.net). Those are the only possible things I can think of off the top of ma head  :-\

Offline Méme

• Kanye
If you've got Norton the server will recognize it as a piece of shit and not let you on, but other than that you can try to uninstall / reinstall the game, update it. If that doesn't work, it could be your connection speed. (Speedtest.net). Those are the only possible things I can think of off the top of ma head  :-\

Norton is a joke. ._.

I'll try the Speed test. c:

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
Norton is a joke. ._.

I'll try the Speed test. c:
You might have to get the ip address of the EPW server to do the speed test, a regular speed test will just tell you if your internets is crap in general.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
You might have to get the ip address of the EPW server to do the speed test, a regular speed test will just tell you if your internets is crap in general.

That would be wise. Fml.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
That would be wise. Fml.
xD sorry I guess you just weren't thinking when you told yourself to do a speedtest  :P ;)

Offline Méme

• Kanye
xD sorry I guess you just weren't thinking when you told yourself to do a speedtest  :P ;)

Lol. RQ. ._.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
Lol. RQ. ._.
This will cheer you up, if you're any kind of weird like me. c: