• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
Easy                      

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
That's what they tried vs us and we survived. I remember you guys saying ''LOOOL CLOSE VS RUSKIS''. Sad that such tactics actually exist tho.
we had soochi and meky (i think) too back then, russians have totally different playstyle, but tbh I think apo should have won considering the huge gear gap, the ep numbers shouldn't have been an excuse to adapt to the situation

Offline Areashi

• Banned
we had soochi and meky (i think) too back then, russians have totally different playstyle, but tbh I think apo should have won considering the huge gear gap, the ep numbers shouldn't have been an excuse to adapt to the situation
Sadly you cannot expect inexperienced tacticians to adapt that quickly. :>

It's their own fault though for sure.

Insanity

well played russians that was a full suicidal tactic from your side and it worked
we'll meet again next week thx for tw

i thought there was a gear gap too till i saw what they actually have in tw lmao you hit them 500s on wr, undergeared excuses is long gone

Offline Areashi

• Banned
well played russians that was a full suicidal tactic from your side and it worked
i thought there was a gear gap too till i saw what they actually have in tw lmao you hit them 500s on wr, undergeared excuses is long gone
Yeah, I bet it sucks when you hit them less for what they hit you for. But I've NEVER experienced that, that just sounds like an excuse though. :>

Kaaaappa

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
Apo has 99% better gear if u compare to ruski people, 

Offline A T X

• I will DDoS You
  • I started with nothing, still got most of it.
  • Characters: AyyTeeEx / LayerSeven
  • Faction: Tyrants
waiting for loser side to post videos so i can see "500 damages" on Russian wrs l0l 
ATX Custom UI Shop
Tyrants holds the 2016 Perfect World Record of the fastest 80v80 TW Win - 8 Minutes - Opponent Apollumi
Helping Artifex come up with  Signatures/Ui/Funny Jokes since 1337

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
But its true tho Apo obviously have the better gear but that wont matter in couple weeks ay

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Good job friends, best teamwork and TW tactic, keep it up :normal-25:

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Ruski squad goals

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
dude the crystal died from 0def + DDs apsing it ? LOL who noticed this shit

on topic : it was expected you guys gonna win not even surprised  :normal-3: try to win DT tomorrow as well 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
[img
http://dude the crystal died from 0def + DDs apsing it ? LOL who noticed this shit on topic : it was expected you guys gonna win not even surprised :normal-3: try to win DT tomorrow as well

Offline lodochkamo9horosha

• Ruski Hacker
  • HDMI
  • Faction: Conflate
Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 05:19 am by lodochkamo9horosha

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
HOLYY DESTRUCTION HOLY HELL! 

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran