Epic Perfect World

Congratulations EvilTouch

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
Idiots still are honking outside my house like crazy, celebrating the most undeserved win ever.
It's ET no one else D;

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
x22 on bet good choice :police:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team

I was telling my wife that guy was a bad sub LOL
It prove me wrong ^^
When he was here in Portugal playing for SC Braga he wasn't any good, you can even check his previous games for Portugal, in January he transferred to Lille (team in France) and i guess he's playing better, at least the position in the field and the dragging the defenses is way better.
He done well ^^
Areashi i duno if you even know but did any team play any good ?
I saw Iceland playing better than France, Spain, England and Germany all together LOL I saw weaker teams showing how to play football to bigger ones, u know why ? Because they went to play for fun not to defend a country, not to defend politics, and certainly not to defend millions of euros spent on each player, thing that "bigger" teams did.
Portugal deserved the win as any other team did since the majority played crap, or you are telling me France should have won when they were so carried by the referee on the last game versus Germany lol.
Anywho it doesn't really bother me, football does not make me look away form my country's problems  :-\
Bottom line is that this kind of tournaments are kinda crap cuz bigger teams don't play to win, but to control it.
On a side note i will love seeing Pogba on Real Madrid next season (hope the deal goes through)

kitty stew

agree ET Iceland was exciting to watch

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I was telling my wife that guy was a bad sub LOL
It prove me wrong ^^
When he was here in Portugal playing for SC Braga he wasn't any good, you can even check his previous games for Portugal, in January he transferred to Lille (team in France) and i guess he's playing better, at least the position in the field and the dragging the defenses is way better.
He done well ^^
Areashi i duno if you even know but did any team play any good ?
I saw Iceland playing better than France, Spain, England and Germany all together LOL I saw weaker teams showing how to play football to bigger ones, u know why ? Because they went to play for fun not to defend a country, not to defend politics, and certainly not to defend millions of euros spent on each player, thing that "bigger" teams did.
Portugal deserved the win as any other team did since the majority played crap, or you are telling me France should have won when they were so carried by the referee on the last game versus Germany lol.
Anywho it doesn't really bother me, football does not make me look away form my country's problems  :-\
Bottom line is that this kind of tournaments are kinda crap cuz bigger teams don't play to win, but to control it.
On a side note i will love seeing Pogba on Real Madrid next season (hope the deal goes through)
No, no top team played well. Very terrible tournament overall. Only was enjoyable to watch Iceland for a short time. Africa United (France) got lucky af winning against a very badly performing Germany. As far as your reasoning as to why they played like shit, I don't know, clearly you don't as well. They didn't play well because they played for fun. That's just dumb. In no sport do you see a positive mindset eclipse talent. They just played badly, nothing else. This is consistent with most sports.

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
portugal best guys
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
good job eviltouch
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
  :tiger-28: :tiger-27:

That was a very boring match...

But good goal  :tiger-40:

Good job Portugal

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
football players be like,

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
 :tiger-28: :tiger-27:

That was a very boring match...

But good goal  :tiger-40:

Good job Portugal
Clearly was hand on the ball by the FRENCH player....

What the hell ? didn't see those images hahahahaha
thanks for the laugh

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Ahah Thanks for the sharing.
Clearly was hand on the ball by the FRENCH player...

:tiger-2:

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Gratz ET you scored the winning goal  :-[
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Top50 Genji EU

• Old Player
  • Characters: solo Q to Grand Master
No bro ,, Pogba will not go to Real madrid he will got to Man United ✌
Barcelona #1 :P

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict