Epic Perfect World

Nerf EA CT

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Won't bother to quote this guy again he thinks he triggered me now... Me trying to explain something is me being triggered. I honestly can say I've played with it b4 can put it on anytime I like but do I use it nope... If I did ide b in the same spot chill/burdette in being stalked by gms while they pk. But anyways when downs don't know how things work and see something new they wanna think they know about stuff ecks Dee.

#liftModeration Gm :(
A lot of people say "iaxeshiit can't cheat, he used to sleep on the floor, he practice 10 hours a day etc". How the *** do you know he are actually practicing the whole day? Are you living in his house? I never saw any indian player (except soochi) playing 1v1/mass pk or leading guild (meanwhile pedrosner used to play 24/24 and he still can't get 3 kills against tyrants). 230 hours/2 weeks doesn't mean he's actually practice anything, he just afk'ing so it looks like they actually do something. Don't tell me he's playing on club penguin the whole day, playing against other good players makes you better, not killing random noobs on map.

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
*** this shit why nerfing EA man i finally get triple chan and now its getting nerfed :(((((((((((((

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
*** this shit why nerfing EA man i finally get triple chan and now its getting nerfed :(((((((((((((
XD No problem, you need chan always  :tiger-3: