Epic Perfect World

Nerf EA CT

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Yeah I know Aga said that but im not convinced. The freezes everyones been getting are the same as everyone had when scripting went mainstream. Its seems more like 3rd party program causing it imo. And if it is hardware/server issues why does it only happen in PK? I havent had one screen freeze all day and then 3 pinoys sigged sundown and my screen started freezing for 15 seconds at a time.
mass/area
in ns if u go and more than 15ppl around u, u'll have same freezes
just to test, i spent 2h in corona selling stuff, HAVING NO DELAY AT ALL.

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex
Tl;dr - Last week I made fun of everyone for saying exactly what I'm saying now, but then the russians EZ'd us in TW.
What are you even talking about?
TW vs Russians is on Monday for a start?

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
Do u have any idea about lags? why caused by delaying, 
here is , the amount of people using script/skill sender now days makes server super delay and EA with their end game gear CT is Op + Fly hack, skill sender, script, make them Op, just look back in 2 years ago without script server was fine + no invisible problem in mass pk too, but in that time people used to script as well but not much, so i guess class are fine Even ea too, every thing ruind by Hacker atm, im pretty sure aga knew it what caused by dealying, freez, invisible problem in mass, 

idk if its possible If server add *hackshild and block 3rd party program*

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
restricting mag rings is not a solution to skillsend btw lmao

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
here is , the amount of people using script/skill sender now days makes server super delay and EA with their end game gear CT is Op + Fly hack, skill sender, script, make them Op, just look back in 2 years ago without script server was fine + no invisible problem in mass pk too, but in that time people used to script as well but not much, so i guess class are fine Even ea too, every thing ruind by Hacker atm, im pretty sure aga knew it what caused by dealying, freez, invisible problem in mass,

agreed

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

Omg, I thought I explained it in the original post but apparently not.
EA needs full CT gear to make skillsender useful. Nerf CT gear on EA and people will stop using skillsender on EA in theory.
Obviously this isnt going to fix the issue completely as its not just EA's using skillsender but the majority of the people who do have access to it right now are using it on EA.

restricting mag rings is not a solution to skillsend btw lmao
Agreed. But it will help.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
EA needs full CT gear to make skillsender useful. Nerf CT gear on EA and people will stop using skillsender on EA in theory.
Exactly how does high CT make skillsender useful? What is the difference skillsend does between 70ct and 99 ct?

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
Omg, I thought I explained it in the original post but apparently not.
Obviously this isnt going to fix the issue completely as its not just EA's using skillsender but the majority of the people who do have access to it right now are using it on EA.
Agreed. But it will help.
How about if MG use skill sender? then nerf mg ct too lol? :normal-2:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
freezes have been explained
the hardware server runs on has gotten old and needs replacement
aga said he got it prepared already in other thread
only downside of skillsender is skillsender itself (broken)
New host isn't going to fix freezes coming from scripting, that's for sure...

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
u r contradicting yourself here
you used mag rings on ur wb
means playing against the way ur character was meant to be played
means u r bad
eeehm... no?
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

New host isn't going to fix freezes coming from scripting, that's for sure...
The scripting freezes aren't so much of an issue now. Everyone just plays on simple mods to combat that. The issue is the skillsenders/flyhacks etc are causing the same type of screen freezes but theres no way to stop it happening.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
the skillsenders/flyhacks etc are causing the same type of screen freezes
You base this on what?

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
I had no lags or delay back in 2 years ago, even in mass pk too, now days Scripting and hacker amount increase atm, unless it won't be blocked nerf isn't solution to fix class

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
what makes you think they won't use skill sender if mag rings were restricted? + this if Agatio rolls back my NW ring engrave

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
forgot to mention I also want 10k PE for new weapon