Epic Perfect World

Mount pics

Offline Meera

I checked out the Mounts guide, but it's really outdated, so I was wondering if anyone has pics/screenies of the other mounts that aren't in the guide (like Chocobo, Princess, Doe). I wanted to get one, but I have no idea how each looks and as a newbie, I'm a little short on cash.

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
Making such guides is very time consuming.

While non of us have time to update this, please check all mounts on http://www.ecatomb.net/
With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline Meera

I know about the ecatomb mounts, but this server seems to have about 20 mounts that don't show up there. I wasn't asking for a full guide NOW, but I was thinking that given the fact this server is more populated than others, players have bought the unique mounts or have seen them around and could offer a screenie or two + names.

dorothyerika

Meera,if you need some extra cash just tell me your ign and let me add you. : D ~FaithLove

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
Mounts are like 525k each, just run a pv and get 5 - 10m, not difficult...
Devinate - 150 demon Assassin
seekies - 150 sage Seeker

Offline Meera

@Faith Love: Thankies for the offer, but I'll raise the cash myself. I just wanted to avoid having an inventory full of pet eggs and just going for the cutest one first try.

@Devinate: Well, since you mentioned PV, I'm having a bit of a hard time with it. I'm playing a Cleric and I went in there and mobs dropped like 40k. Plus, it took me ages to kill anything (yes, I went solo, no no one else wanted to help out, I did ask). Is it supposed to be this annoyingly slow? I'm used to 10x rates on other servers, so this was a bit of a surprise for me. Just asking.

iDistance

Mounts are verry cheap. If you do pv, you get ec's at the end from the small boss. Sell them and buy mounts.

Tali

Just made an NPC mount guide, enjoy.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=3607.0   :-\

Offline ZedPC

• it is what it is, i do what i do..
Awesome nice pic guide Tali