Epic Perfect World

Make me the absolute ruler

Insanity

so what you are telling me...is that you can add range onto ANY class right...range is an ingame stat...hmmm by this logic I can just add an extra amount of atk lv's and def lv's and phs atk and def, man the fact that you think this now just shows that you are fking stupid
i dont think this and i don't even know what that +2 range shiit is, but it's funny seeing you make fun of something when you think clicking increases damage

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
or just make rmdt/rpdt apply 30% of actual defence they do and give back to supports that as def cape upgrade
supp classes remain supp (700vit cape)
dds dont get hiero coz of some def still added by switch
everyone can kill the other in an even way?
u also remove inc qq =)

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
By "you people" I clearly meant the majority of XP. I cannot actually go into your brain and disect everything that you've ever thought and come up with a perfect conclusion. I remember asking for the removal of R8 and implementation of a new R9 multiple time. You people denied it from happening along with other clueless members of the community.
but r9 sux its very boring, with r8 u have many more build variations(which is the reason this is most popular server for like ever, all other r9 failed) just remove def stats and let everyone get their gears again much better than getting r9

Offline Areashi

• Banned
but r9 sux its very boring, with r8 u have many more build variations just remove def stats and let everyone get their gears again much better than getting r9
At that point the R9 idea was good in my opinion. Currently I think they need to use a similar thing to R8 but remove def capabilities.

Insanity

By "you people" I clearly meant the majority of XP. You realise I cannot actually go into your brain and disect everything that you've ever thought and come up with a perfect conclusion. I remember asking for the removal of R8 and implementation of a new R9 multiple time. You people denied it from happening along with other clueless members of the community.
when r8 was implemented there was no Xpendable, we were 6 or 7 and most of them dont play anymore only me and silence and redix left, i don't remember standing against the removal of r8 since it was a disadvantage for wrs at the start, we were all aps and -.15 wrist seemed impossible
i was against it as far as i remember idk where you get your facts from

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
By "you people" I clearly meant the majority of XP. You realise I cannot actually go into your brain and disect everything that you've ever thought and come up with a perfect conclusion. I remember asking for the removal of R8 and implementation of a new R9 multiple time. You people denied it from happening along with other clueless members of the community.
They cant compete when everyone on server has same/better gear, looking through EPW history, XP have always had  better gear, thanks to impartial GM's (we all know what happened no need to explain), through abuse of +24 wep's back when there was no def gear (meaning every1 was legit 1shot), and dual fairies (not a big deal is it). But look at this, they are now crying for implementation of new gear simple to widen the gap.

In my opinion, scripting 4pieces is not a problem, has always happened from the start of the game, people always swapped tome wep and maybe chest piece and ring.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
I am not an expert on the matter, but I am ok with whatever could fix this scripting issue that honestly turned into a full scale BS lately.

I would normally just categorize it as "very sad" and live with it, the whole issue for me comes when - although I decide not to script - I have to constantly deal with lag spikes and freezes because some try hards decide they like winning easy.

Although I do not agree with the whole idea of scripting to win easy, I think the most unfair part of it comes from making the game suck for everyone else, not only to "boost" your abilities, mhhhok.

To make it short, I +1 whatever might work.

All hail complete character deletion as deterrant.

Insanity

They cant compete when everyone on server has same/better gear, looking through EPW history, XP have always had  better gear
no we just clicked skills thats how we won

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
In my opinion, scripting 4pieces is not a problem, has always happened from the start of the game, people always swapped tome wep and maybe chest piece and ring.
thats what im saying everything more than 4 should not be allowed but its impossible to see atm
They cant compete when everyone on server has same/better gear, looking through EPW history, XP have always had  better gear, thanks to impartial GM's (we all know what happened no need to explain), through abuse of +24 wep's back when there was no def gear (meaning every1 was legit 1shot), and dual fairies (not a big deal is it). But look at this, they are now crying for implementation of new gear simple to widen the gap.
crying for what excatly? everyone has kinda same gear now, we are not the ones that started this thread yet we all agree its enough of robocop gameplay, while u are trying to turn this to XP(the guild that dont exist for 2 years) vs everyone lmao, maybe we were cheaters in 2013 maybe some had (3 ppl) dual fairy(xp guy was the one who even said it exist to agatio i believe it was Lau) +24 wep(3ppl) for 1-2 days but they all got banned for it, now its your turn let me say this like Tyrants is the new XP in terms of "cheating" lmao, we all had time when we thought we are coolkids for using something everyone else didnt and it passed for us
i click very hard

Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 11:21 am by Brazen

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Why not add r9 with random stats? Only 1 set obtainable. 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
Agatio should make serverwide non anonymous vote if we are for new gears or not + if u agree guys

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Agatio should make serverwide non anonymous vote if we are for new gears or not + if u agree guys
Agreed. +1

Offline Areashi

• Banned
when r8 was implemented there was no Xpendable, we were 6 or 7 and most of them dont play anymore only me and silence and redix left, i don't remember standing against the removal of r8 since it was a disadvantage for wrs at the start, we were all aps and -.15 wrist seemed impossible
i was against it as far as i remember idk where you get your facts from
Yet I didn't even mention anything about this, it's completely irrelevant. 
When I talk about ''XP'' you don't honestly think I mean people like _Ryan_ do you? Or are you actually tripping? XP was a huge faction in NH times, it was a huge group of players and has continued to be big, if not bigger than that. I am not talking about people who have barely played in the current times or when script was first introduced. 

// Side note
Def gear started as a problem back when OC first came in and everyone started to abuse it in 1v1s. This affected the game's meta, this wasn't something that could be discussed as a problem per se, but it could have been argued as one which only affected 1v1s. 

Now, when scripts got introduced, then it has become a huge problem. Lag spikes have become more widespread, 3rd party programs are constantly being circulated around guilds and every time you see new ones starting to get developed. Soon you will be seeing a bot playing for you and damage hacks will probably become a thing eventually. Keep in mind you only need 1 good coder to start to try and work around this whole game and eventually crash everyone down. So what do you do? Obviously get them the hell out of the game as fast as possible. Preventing like 10-20 hackers/script kiddies from playing the game vs letting them all play and letting the game die faster because of the new influx of cheats. Take your picks.

I knew that this would happen so I kept saying it. That didn't work so I stopped playing because I knew these cheaters would begin to realise that these cheats are now hurting their gameplay. The fact that I've stopped playing this game ages ago and still have kept in touch with everyone in the game, staying aware of the situation dictates that I'm one of the few people who've never had to cheat to play this game.

everyone has kinda same gear now, we are not the ones that started this thread yet we all agree its enough of robocop gameplay, while u are trying to turn this to XP(the guild that dont exist for 2 years) vs everyone lmao, maybe we were cheaters in 2013 maybe some had (3 ppl) dual fairy(xp guy was the one who even said it exist to agatio i believe it was Lau) +24 wep(3ppl) for 1-2 days but they all got banned for it, now its your turn let me say this like Tyrants is the new XP in terms of "cheating" lmao, we all had time when we thought we are coolkids for using something everyone else didnt and it passed for usi click very hard
This is true to a certain extent but you're biased as hell if you think that Tyrants players are the only ones which cheat (idk maybe I read your sentence wrong, it's really badly written though).

Why not add r9 with random stats? Only 1 set obtainable.
Wasted money excuse.

Agatio should make serverwide non anonymous vote if we are for new gears or not + if u agree guys
No, because then you will see a majority of PvE'ers get their wish.

However, I have a counter to that: 
PvE'ers vote for their set of gears (they get slaying levels/warding levels), while PvP'ers get to vopte for their set of gears, only 1 set of gear can be voted on by each player.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
clicking skills let me do invisible damage xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
i dunno whats the QQ about !! lmao just play the game, every game is susceptible to certain hacks and cheats.

+1 to the thread tho, either ways i dont find how flyhack is really a trouble, OH MY FUKIN GOD he reached the GM in event before me lmao jokes on you. or skill senders mostly used by eas. who gives a *** lol..... its about the fact when you catch these eas they have already scripted into tons of def gear so it seems hard lmfao. 

problem lies within scripting and if not scripting its the op defense stats which every class can reach now!!! lmao

my idea was simple. just how 100% ct gets reset to 90% ct, 

every class that reach a certain % of rmd/rpd should be reset to a certain % which is considered balanced after plenty of testing !! 

^or just render any over rmd rpd useless for example my wb have 27% rmd right now with r8 bonus, am missing 2%. lets say i only benefit from 18% rmd or 20% rmd so anymore rmd on my r8 is useless stats and i should reroll!! same should be applied to other classes too!! pretty much i believe this shit is practical and would balance defense usage out!!! correct me if my suggestion is flawed.
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.