Epic Perfect World

Make me the absolute ruler

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Nah man
Let me guess, because it's fair and not only against 1 faction?

-They can implent a anti 3 program software to this game/server yes... they can, They want to ? No.
-They can't even ban all the ppl using flyhack something pretty easy to read in logs(before some br comes and say it dosen't appear in the logs) it does... appear wat movent speed fly speed u are moving in each situation but they ain't doing it
-The game even get spikes when ppl do scrip that is fckien gay their solution put game on simple models ?! bs... i was able to play this game in max with 1239871298739123 guys arround and now i have to make the game look ugly cause of 12397618923 kids using script fckien sad

this would be a good idea yes but it wont happen something more easy but that we also know that won't happend is remake sever with only armor and done. But pll will quit and bla bla bla

That's the whole point of this suggestion, yes.

I can't read this.

Clearly you don't understand what this suggestion actually is.

Which is why I want them to ask experienced players to test updates when they make major gameplay changes, this has nothing to do with this suggestion though.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
it is to actually prevent cheaters from cheating already, not condemn them for what they did in the past (hence the whole armor crush purge method).
no sht LOL but armor crush purge method and script is very different literally no way u can catch them if they are switching 4 or less pieces hell i even seen ppl script 2 items. But anyway im all in for it, should start with easy purging anti fire/ss/flyhack then harder scripts everything in the same time would be hard

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
Which is why I want them to ask experienced players to test updates when they make major gameplay changes, this has nothing to do with this suggestion though.
From what i remember from previous updates they took players who behave well and dont know anything about game to test instead of experienced people gl with that hope it changes for the 1.5.3 update tho

Offline Areashi

• Banned
no sht LOL but armor crush purge method and script is very different literally no way u can catch them if they are switching 4 or less pieces hell i even seen ppl script 2 items. But anyway im all in for it, should start with easy purging anti fire/ss/flyhack then harder scripts everything in the same time would be hard
Yes, take it step by step. No suggestion can be perfect in the concept stage, hardly any solution is ever flawless.

From what i remember from previous updates they took players who behave well and dont know anything about game to test instead of experienced people gl with that hope it changes for the 1.5.3 update tho
That's exactly what was wrong when they implemented the new skills, thankfully we at least had people like Seby included, else I don't wanna even think what would have happened.

Insanity

what you're suggesting takes more effort than just implementing new gear with no def stats on reshaping, making sure the gear has a fixed set bonus to get enough reasonable defense so no one gets hit 20k

skillsender is already being fixed from what i hear

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
this should have been done ages ago not now
u cure a cancer when is small not when is already fully spread
at this point gear swapping is impossible to deal with, literally

only thing u can save atm is from cast bots (sof/range/skillsender) 
some perma bans to the key users of these features would decrease usage and in the end kill it
sof is hardest to detect since is a thing ppl can say "hehe im fast" but u can always use gm toon tp them out of  sz if told they r using, use undine genie spark and see if it proc, then u know its happening
range one also hard to notice unless u put sage ea near demon 
skillsender has some key features like take aim etc

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
what you're suggesting takes more effort than just implementing new gear with no def stats on reshaping, making sure the gear has a fixed set bonus to get enough reasonable defense so no one gets hit 20k

here comes but i spent 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ec and 100000000000$ on my gear excuse xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
so did we if we have to geat new gear for sake of being impossible to script let it be; could make a def gear wipe like remove every stat with defense stats on it except r8 weps that def stat isnt MAIN stat 15+ def lvl since some people have like 3x atk lvl def weps and sht like that; or could always go the storm lvl make reshaping free for like 24 hours but im afraid of ppl getting insane stats with it like 3x int tops boots weps cuz of no more def stats in r8

Insanity

here comes but i spent 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ec and 100000000000$ on my gear excuse xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
no1 care thats how life works not just game, you waste money on something then something new comes out, you have to waste money all over again

Offline Areashi

• Banned
this should have been done ages ago not now
u cure a cancer when is small not when is already fully spread
at this point gear swapping is impossible to deal with, literally

only thing u can save atm is from cast bots (sof/range/skillsender)
some perma bans to the key users of these features would decrease usage and in the end kill it
sof is hardest to detect since is a thing ppl can say "hehe im fast" but u can always use gm toon tp them out of  sz if told they r using, use undine genie spark and see if it proc, then u know its happening
range one also hard to notice unless u put sage ea near demon
skillsender has some key features like take aim etc

You can kill this, an illness irl isn't the same as a cheat in a game.

The methodology that I will be using to do this will be modified during the early stages if this is implemented. Obviously I cannot go into specifics on forums to prevent people from adapting to it as fast as possible. Only the admin/s should be aware of something like this.

This hasn't been done yet, and it won't to prevent people from leaving the server due to ''wasting money''.

Insanity

This hasn't been done yet, and it won't to prevent people from leaving the server due to ''wasting money''.
nowhere else to go, they leave 1 month then come back when everyone else stays, every single one of them would start all over if a new server came out and spend the same amount of money those are just bullshiit excuses

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
guys make new gear with fixed stats maybe keep r8 weps only (btw learn to play)

Offline Areashi

• Banned
nowhere else to go, they leave 1 month then come back when everyone else stays, every single one of them would start all over if a new server came out and spend the same amount of money those are just bullshiit excuses
If you remember I was against def gear and a new "standard" set getting implemented into the game from the beginning. This didn't happen, treat this suggestion as an alternative solution. You people hated the whole ''fair'' aspect in this game long ago, now you're crying about it not being fair while I've been consistent with my suggestions and my standpoints. What you're saying is basically what I've been articulating for over 2 years.

Insanity

If you remember I was against def gear and a new "standard" set getting implemented into the game from the beginning. This didn't happen, treat this suggestion as an alternative solution. You people hated the whole ''fair'' aspect in this game long ago, now you're crying about it not being fair while I've been consistent with my suggestions and my standpoints. What you're saying is basically what I've been articulating for over 2 years.
the only time i really loved playing epw and it was enjoyable for me was when it was pure dragon gear no rank 8. that made me quit pw devastation when it had fixed gear and by the time i got annoyed of r8 on epw deva was already closed so i'm stuck here.
dragon gear era was the best and the most enjoyable era on pw so don't tell me i was with implementing r8

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
clicking skills increases skill damage btw
so what you are telling me...is that you can add range onto ANY class right...range is an ingame stat...hmmm by this logic I can just add an extra amount of atk lv's and def lv's and phs atk and def, man the fact that you think this now just shows that you are fking stupid

Offline Areashi

• Banned
the only time i really loved playing epw and it was enjoyable for me was when it was pure dragon gear no rank 8. that made me quit pw devastation when it had fixed gear and by the time i got annoyed of r8 on pw deva was already closed so i'm stuck here
dragon gear era was the best and the most enjoyable era on pw so don't tell me i was with implementing r8
By "you people" I clearly meant the majority of XP. You realise I cannot actually go into your brain and disect everything that you've ever thought and come up with a perfect conclusion. I remember asking for the removal of R8 and implementation of a new R9 multiple time. You people denied it from happening along with other clueless members of the community.