Epic Perfect World

Light armor dragon chest (all class) stats

Offline MageTank

I have a question. Basically, im making a holy archer that is based on casting attacks, rather than going for interval. I was wondering what the stats on the dragon all class light armor chest were. Like, instead of interval, what stats do the chest get? And what is the complect of that chest when combined with the cloak.

MageTank

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's 50% accuracy bonus.
Set bonus for 2 parts is 3% crit.

Offline PandaBear

I have a question. Basically, im making a holy archer that is based on casting attacks, rather than going for interval. I was wondering what the stats on the dragon all class light armor chest were. Like, instead of interval, what stats do the chest get? And what is the complect of that chest when combined with the cloak.

MageTank

Skills on ea don't do enough Dmg I suggest you re roll a demon ea to do good in pk

Offline Faeryl

Damage is never what i aim for. I aim for the amount of fun i have on my classes. I enjoy playing a casting archer as i run less, and fight more. Unlike other archers...

MageTank

Question: When I think of casting it brings to mind magic weapon, is that what your Holy EA would be using? You have my interest here, hehe.....
When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.

Offline WEEWEE

Honestly, the reason why a sage ea would run less is because of sage spark, but you still have to kite to avoid ganking...everyone wants the archer dead, so the archer has to run lol
And dont think that because you dont have quickshot you dont need interval on sage. Yes you have 4 magic attacks but it still isn't enough to kill most people, sage archers attacks do more damage, but if your interval is really low you wont be able to get that last hit or 2 off while all your skills are on cd to finish your target, considering your physical skills are kinda useless to use (barely more damage than norm atks and way slower)
Demon archers can use skills too o.O honestly im getting sick of seeing them use nothing but stun and quickshot on every single target no matter what that target has for defense.
Well I guess my point is, don't limit yourself to being a one trick pony. You have to be able to change and adapt to any situation in any combat to be a successful archer.

Offline WEEWEE

Yea that is true lol, you've always gone for the fun factor over everything else. I guess when you've been playing for as long as we have, you have to do things like that to keep it all interesting =p