Epic Perfect World

Remove Purify Wep

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
GM please remove Purify wep from Veno/Mystic they vare already so strong veno specially has so many untistun sKills and this purify proceed more than BM Roar stun seriously scripting Mystic with purify wep takes 600 dm g from aps WR normal Fist and 800 DMG from the new Attack Fist and can deal up to 40k dmg with Frenzy + a sutra while camping DEF no way to lock them and even if you manage to lock you deal 600-800 dmg what if they use DEF wep we will deal 400 dmg so OP go check that noob QueenB1tch Mystic i been 1v1 her/him for more than 30 min i don't script and he is Top scripter hacker why even give script to pinoys and these small pets that sleep /slowCastandAps Take 1 dmg wtf seriously these 2 classes are the most broken and this purify wep need to be deleted for all classes but EP i guess . won't even talk about veno's 0 Pdeff
Heavy scripters refuse to 1v1 none scripters without script because they know they can't win without cheat and wanna tryHard also even if they say yes they wouldn't use script most likely they will script during the fight if they almost die or at disadvantage some people can't use script and some script Crash thier game for me script crash my game if i try to use it so you could call it unfair i mean even with 1v1 2 scripters fight .. the fight would take more than 30 min till they get bored and no one would ever die which makes it boring and die slowly no pvp barley mass PK cheaters everywhere zzz many pinoys use skillsender because rarley you find GMs at that time
and why the hell veno pets have 2-3 stuns and can stun you even if the veno stunned rofl
Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 06:28 am by Ti amo

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
  • Characters: Breslin
  • Faction: Qualified
Don't worry queenbltch is not skilled she just camp def for the year ;)

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Nah -1        

Offline Shaun

• I smell prey!
  • Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack.
GM please remove Purify wep from Veno/Mystic they vare already so strong veno specially has so many untistun sKills and this purify proceed more than BM Roar stun seriously scripting Mystic with purify wep takes 600 dm g from aps WR normal Fist and 800 DMG from the new Attack Fist and can deal up to 40k dmg with Frenzy + a sutra while camping DEF no way to lock them and even if you manage to lock you deal 600-800 dmg what if they use DEF wep we will deal 400 dmg so OP go check that noob QueenB1tch Mystic i been 1v1 her/him for more than 30 min i don't script and he is Top scripter hacker why even give script to pinoys and these small pets that sleep /slowCastandAps Take 1 dmg wtf seriously these 2 classes are the most broken and this purify wep need to be deleted for all classes but EP i guess . won't even talk about veno's 0 Pdeff
Heavy scripters refuse to 1v1 none scripters without script because they know they can't win without cheat and wanna tryHard also even if they say yes they wouldn't use script most likely they will script during the fight if they almost die or at disadvantage some people can't use script and some script Crash thier game for me script crash my game if i try to use it so you could call it unfair i mean even with 1v1 2 scripters fight .. the fight would take more than 30 min till they get bored and no one would ever die which makes it boring and die slowly no pvp barley mass PK cheaters everywhere zzz many pinoys use skillsender because rarley you find GMs at that time
and why the hell veno pets have 2-3 stuns and can stun you even if the veno stunned rofl
Dude why do you always QQ at everything :V
just quit the game already :V and also the hatred for filipino gamers jeez not all filipinos use skillsender douche bag go make your own game one that wont make you QQ this much geez what a busy idiot!

Offline 💎ѕυpergιrl💎

• ♛ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤᵃᶤᶻᵉˡ ᵐʸ ʰᵒᵗᵗᶤ'♔
  • Characters: Jᴜᴅʏ / Sᴜᴘᴇʀɢɪʀʟ
  • Faction: αятifєx👍
wheres the logic
hell no 

╔══╗
 ╚╗╔╝
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
            ╚══`.¸.Aizel

PURGATORY

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
thread name
normal-11pig-16 monkey-16
reasoning
normal-32pig-32monkey-32
logic
normal-28pig-28monkey-28
why
normal-31pig-31monkey-31

No and now stop this sht

here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

• : D
ur bad 
also - 1
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *