Epic Perfect World

Sins R8 Update

Offline Faeryl

Another Nerf.......

I really don't get why on Gods earth another change is needed to the sins. Agatio, you stated it was an over sight. I think its more along the line you have an issue with sins. Maybe you need to talk to a therapist about your issues. You know me, I say it how it is......Why don't people rather than cry OP, stick with one character and learn how to play it. This OP crap is getting annoying and down right childish. Or better yet stop messing with what wasn't broken.....

Note: Keep in mind you are the one who brought out the R8, which in my opinion was a stupid idea. No matter the class people have worked their butts off to obtain it. Now You wanna Nerf it???? Seriously......That is very lame and unprofessional on your part Agatio.
When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
Brownie points for dis chick ^^^
Devinate - 150 demon Assassin
seekies - 150 sage Seeker

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
what is very lame and unprofessional and someone who is crying here atm is you and no one else.  You sit and cry because he changed something that not really is a big of a deal if you know how to use a sin right. Clearly that is something you don't know. So you sit and get butt hurt now because you can't play without your aps. And sit and say that Aga has issues when you made it very clear with this post that u has them and not him.  So before you continue to embarrass yourself.. Learn your class you annoying crying kid, You're the one who is childish atm with this post.
 In fact, It's not even a big different, I bet you don't even know what really changed or can see what really changed.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Another Nerf.......

I really don't get why on Gods earth another change is needed to the sins. Agatio, you stated it was an over sight. I think its more along the line you have an issue with sins. Maybe you need to talk to a therapist about your issues. You know me, I say it how it is......Why don't people rather than cry OP, stick with one character and learn how to play it. This OP crap is getting annoying and down right childish. Or better yet stop messing with what wasn't broken.....

Note: Keep in mind you are the one who brought out the R8, which in my opinion was a stupid idea. No matter the class people have worked their butts off to obtain it. Now You wanna Nerf it? ??? Seriously......That is very lame and unprofessional on your part Agatio.

What is lame is you telling Agatio to seek a therapist calling him unprofessional..So rude..
Last Edit: Dec 14, 2012, 11:24 pm by Shay

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Another Nerf.......

I really don't get why on Gods earth another change is needed to the sins. Agatio, you stated it was an over sight. I think its more along the line you have an issue with sins. Maybe you need to talk to a therapist about your issues.

LMAO! HAHAHAHA
"maybe you need to talk to a therapist about your issue with sins"
Apparent Agatio needs to see a shrink regarding him not liking a factional character in a video game...

Do me a favor Faeryl shut up and stop contradicting yourself.....
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
what is very lame and unprofessional and someone who is crying here atm is you and no one else.  You sit and cry because he changed something that not really is a big of a deal if you know how to use a sin right. Clearly that is something you don't know. So you sit and get butt hurt now because you can't play without your aps. And sit and say that Aga has issues when you made it very clear with this post that u has them and not him.  So before you continue to embarrass yourself.. Learn your class you annoying crying kid, You're the one who is childish atm with this post.
 In fact, It's not even a big different, I bet you don't even know what really changed or can see what really changed.
From what i understand is that u kiss aga's ass right now by "defending him" when he can do it himself and quote: "what is very lame and unprofessional and someone who is crying here atm is you and no one else" lol did u even read all the posts that ppls QQed about sins? do u know how manny cryed to get sins nerfed? if u do how can u say only she/he QQed? what u sayd i can say the same about all the casters who cryed about sins , think a little.

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
R8 in this server have been design to server, ALL and i will repeat ALL gear will have the changes, that the GM team feel needed in order to balance the game.

Sins been nerfed in Aps but gain 10 atck levels in order to DPH.

This tread been closed.

Ty all
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline raykim

*edited by GM*
Last Edit: Dec 14, 2012, 11:33 pm by Agatio

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I wouldn't call it nerf. Still assassins can reach now 3.33 aps base, which is something higher than it used to be, before R8 patch. Also, the additional attack level boost for full set has made DPH build more viable, which is lucky based, but for sure more fun to play.

Lets see.. Genesis patch has been added in March, Lunar capes weren't available for sins, their base aps is 2.5... and no sin complains about their dps..
Then the Lunar capes were given to sins, their base aps is 2.86, some people indeed start to complain about sins damage being overpowered.
Then we add R8 armor, max base aps raises to 5, which is something far higher than it used to be. But I never meant to give them more aps than they had before. The additional aps from mixing both sets is something that I have overlooked. Well.. I play a bit here.. And I see how 4 base aps assassin when going out of stealth kill arcane class in one stun. So I balanced it out by simply removing -0.05 from R8 set bonus (what I would do anyway when I was adding R8, but unfortunately, as I said, I have overlooked that gear mix).

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
It's not really great when a few of us have worked pretty hard and invested time to get that 3.33 base, 2 -0.05 intervals are rare on r8. Also, people are overlooking that not every assassin is a pking machine, I happened to enjoy farming with a 3.33 base. Now that it's gone, no point in blowing more EC into my assassin. So no more practical farming for me. Just my input.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
From what i understand is that u kiss aga's ass right now by "defending him" when he can do it himself and quote: "what is very lame and unprofessional and someone who is crying here atm is you and no one else" lol did u even read all the posts that ppls QQed about sins? do u know how manny cryed to get sins nerfed? if u do how can u say only she/he QQed? what u sayd i can say the same about all the casters who cryed about sins , think a little.

No idea what you just said, But I'm sorry that you sit and cry over this update as well, as you say that I sit and defend Aga. I say whatever I want to a kid like this who sit and make useless pathetic and dumb posts and insults to the server owner.. If you are so damn stupid so you sit and defend the person who created this thread, it means you sit and think the same, but you don't dare to say it, to afraid to get in trouble. SO I suggest you quit your junk posts like that about me defending one of the best and most professional Owners I ever seen. And I know a lot about this and how much work it takes to make such a good server like this one.  So quit sit and talk trash about aga. If you don't like it, I'm  sure you know how to remove the game and go get yourself a life. but throwing out random junk like this in hope to get some attention is wrong and stupid. So keep yourself quiet.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
It's not really great when a few of us have worked pretty hard and invested time to get that 3.33 base, 2 -0.05 intervals are rare on r8. Also, people are overlooking that not every assassin is a pking machine, I happened to enjoy farming with a 3.33 base. Now that it's gone, no point in blowing more EC into my assassin. So no more practical farming for me. Just my input.
Zzzzzz  what difference does it make you huh? Takes you 10 sec longer to kill whatever you farm on. oh noooo.... life is over.. god you people...

Offline Faeryl

Thanks Agatio, for your explanation. I still stand on before anything is introduced all adjustments need to be made before you implement it into the game.

Well to all the others who commented: You assumed I am a sin, that's hilarious... Faeryl by the way is a Cleric, and no I haven't shed a tear over the change for the sins. I still stand on the whole thing is nonprofessional, and I am sure Agatio understood my post, as he responded in a professional manner.

Anyway, I am done here as I am sure this will turn into a food for trolls.
When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
Zzzzzz  what difference does it make you huh? Takes you 10 sec longer to kill whatever you farm on. oh noooo.... life is over.. god you people...
Seriously go somewhere else, nobody wants you here, all you're doing is kissing Aga's ass, and flaming other people and their opinions. So stop being a douche canoe and go elsewhere. Anyways I'm getting off the forums before Daystalk tries to troll people some more, and claim he's not kissing up to Aga.. Sorry for the drama on your thread faeryl :P
Last Edit: Dec 14, 2012, 11:52 pm by Devinate

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
No idea what you just said, But I'm sorry that you sit and cry over this update as well, as you say that I sit and defend Aga. I say whatever I want to a kid like this who sit and make useless pathetic and dumb posts and insults to the server owner.. If you are so damn stupid so you sit and defend the person who created this thread, it means you sit and think the same, but you don't dare to say it, to afraid to get in trouble. SO I suggest you quit your junk posts like that about me defending one of the best and most professional Owners I ever seen. And I know a lot about this and how much work it takes to make such a good server like this one.  So quit sit and talk trash about aga. If you don't like it, I'm  sure you know how to remove the game and go get yourself a life. but throwing out random junk like this in hope to get some attention is wrong and stupid. So keep yourself quiet.
Ya pretend u dident understand bec u know what i sayd its tru, and the only 1 i see here that is insulting is U.
If i have something to say to Aga i say it in pm not on posts ... just bec im not saying here dosent mean im "afraid" lol , now u try acting cool by defending Aga , the person who made the thread sayd his opinion only and was ment for Aga not U.