Epic Perfect World

Tyrants PvP - Dragon Slayers (Better Pov than FMP)

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Skill senders are cancer to pw, same as scripts
Skill senders have been used since 1.3 but weren't that OP back then unless you were insta cast MG/EP,btw EA easiest class to play  now with def/ct/aps script every monkey can be decent in less than one week.
OT:Nice video Noel music ain't that bad

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
Skill senders have been used since 1.3 but weren't that OP back then unless you were insta cast MG/EP,btw EA easiest class to play  now with def/ct/aps script every monkey can be decent in less than one week.
OT:Nice video Noel music ain't that bad
easy to get fcked ea as well l0l

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Omar's video was better. 

Offline Aloha

• Old Player

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Omar's video was better.

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline

how the *** do you guys quote and leave empty space!!!!

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Rofl, ur gear is superior to mine by a long shot also u dont outplay me ever, u've only ever gotten kills on me thanks to ur ridiculous cheat which could hiero the tankiest of people, even then my kd ratio against u is way in my favor, I asked maxime one time and that's it, and not because I desire to *** over legit people like u've been doing for months - only to get on even terms with u and ur cheating posse, since it's clear the new made rules arent being enforced at all. As for the few times I've walked into enemy squads and died thats due to the invisible people shit bug and I've got a good idea it's somehow being done on purpose by one of u people since it only happens during Tyrants pk, never in chino or pinoy pk which has just as many pkers attending. Are u unable to tell when someone jokes? Cause that's obviously what Domgrath was doing, the only ep that got busted for skillsending is a tyrants one lmao
Cool, so Tyrants are causing invisbility bug that some tyrants are experiencing as well...cool, just a shame they have better map awareness ey, ain't my fault you don't know how to fix it.... didn't know aps was a hack but hey...I'm hacker right xDDDDDDDDDDD , you really want to bring kdr into this...you die more times in 1 pk that i do in an entire week, how you gonna sit there and tell me that right now...high time you realised that all your bickering is fruitless, end of the day it's a game dude...chillaxx xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD try some of that yoga your guildies have been doing  

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants

oh wow I can't decide who's video is best  :police:

Mine obviously 

nice 1 dude ...:)
thx mate 

Ayyeee best pt at it again. Nice video & fun DT :3
we da best xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'd say best pt, 0 deaths, best music, good pk :monkey-23:
i'd agree xD

Nice video christmas.
Thx k

swear I don't like you
niga aint noone like yo b1tch ass anyway 

Omar's video was better.
shut up faye 

nice vid :)

thx :) 

easy dt  
ez pz lemon sqez

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
As for the few times I've walked into enemy squads and died thats due to the invisible people shit bug and I've got a good idea it's somehow being done on purpose by one of u people since it only happens during Tyrants pk, never in chino or pinoy pk which has just as many pkers attending.
I have the same issue + most of the people in our guild. If someone on our side was doing it purposely, would have already had them stopped.  It doesn't benefit us to not see in pk.  I think it's because almost everyone is scripting in this timezone + all the other stuff that's around might be the issue, because usually at the start of pk you can see everyone and as the pk goes on, you see less and less people.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
why u gotta b so good man you make these kids angry as ***

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping

darkfe321

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
I have the same issue + most of the people in our guild. If someone on our side was doing it purposely, would have already had them stopped.  It doesn't benefit us to not see in pk.  I think it's because almost everyone is scripting in this timezone + all the other stuff that's around might be the issue, because usually at the start of pk you can see everyone and as the pk goes on, you see less and less people.
nah bro tyrants doing it to gain advantage xDDDDDDDDDD