Epic Perfect World

Tyrants PvP - Dragon Slayers (Better Pov than FMP)

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
Was easy, already watched

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
oh wow I can't decide who's video is best  :police:

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
took me 9 secs to see first skillsend, cute take aim

Offline Bridge

• Master Bridge
  • Life is chalange
  • Characters: Bridge/Bradock
  • Faction: Outcast
nice 1 dude ...:)
I AM always MAD..

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Nice video christmas. 

Offline • 𝘟𝘲𝘶𝘪 •

• GetGood
  • Characters: Xqui
  • Faction: Supreme☆
I'd say best pt, 0 deaths, best music, good pk :monkey-23:

Offline Auxe

• Vai se fuder lixo
  • Characters: Auxe ♥ Finesse
  • Faction: Slayers
Ayyeee best pt at it again. Nice video & fun DT :3
[12:33:54 AM] THEFT CURRY WITH THA GLOCK: alex brings nothing but problems
Ty Mai for lovely avatar ♥

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
took me 9 secs to see first skillsend, cute take aim
no skillsender used:
1. any skills look merged? 
2. cast bar clearly drops
3. i'm using AHK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD which has similar effect to sS (not bannable last i checked) 

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
swear I don't like you 

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
no skillsender used:
1. any skills look merged?
2. cast bar clearly drops
3. i'm using AHK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD which has similar effect to sS (not bannable last i checked)
k cheater keep spouting the same old lies, u know what happens when u play on even terms as everyone else mr. die to sharptooth

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
k cheater keep spouting the same old lies, u know what happens when u play on even terms as everyone else mr. die to sharptooth
back when i started ea and had no idea whar i was doing....you had the best gear on server , your gear is still better than mine and don't give me b.s about script I am a demon ea that just outplay you in every ***ing way possible, you cannot even touch me...so you come up with excuses about why you died rofl....you sound like unknown from ducks in world chat saying nigas like Diab using skillsender...how are you going to sit there and call me a cheater when you cried your eyes out to maxime to get him to give you skillsender lmao...it's okay for you to use it amirite xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD let's not forget that Apo ep's all use skillsender (confirmed by your mascot domgrath) are they all cheaters too lmao.....maybe try to learn the game and every now and then look at the map...maybe you wont walk into the middle of an enemy squad and die
Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 10:51 pm by a858

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
back when i started ea and had no idea whar i was doing....you had the best gear on server , your gear is still better than mine and don't give me b.s about script I am a demon ea that just outplay you in every ***ing way possible, you cannot even touch me...so you come up with excuses about why you died rofl....you sound like unknown from ducks in world chat saying nigas like Diab using skillsender...how are you going to sit there and call me a cheater when you cried your eyes out to maxime to get him to give you skillsender lmao...it's okay for you to use it amirite xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD let's not forget that Apo ep's all use skillsender (confirmed by your mascot domgrath) are they all cheaters too lmao.....maybe try to learn the game and every now and then look at the map...maybe you wont walk into the middle of an enemy squad and die
Rofl, ur gear is superior to mine by a long shot also u dont outplay me ever, u've only ever gotten kills on me thanks to ur ridiculous cheat which could hiero the tankiest of people, even then my kd ratio against u is way in my favor, I asked maxime one time and that's it, and not because I desire to *** over legit people like u've been doing for months - only to get on even terms with u and ur cheating posse, since it's clear the new made rules arent being enforced at all. As for the few times I've walked into enemy squads and died thats due to the invisible people shit bug and I've got a good idea it's somehow being done on purpose by one of u people since it only happens during Tyrants pk, never in chino or pinoy pk which has just as many pkers attending. Are u unable to tell when someone jokes? Cause that's obviously what Domgrath was doing, the only ep that got busted for skillsending is a tyrants one lmao

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Skill senders are cancer to pw, same as scripts

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
Skill senders are cancer to pw, same as scripts