Epic Perfect World

RpDT>RmDT (NoT a Nerf Thread)

Offline Shaun

• I smell prey!
  • Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack.
if you get caught by a sin while on dragon gear, you will be 123, even without elemental pills
reducing their physical defense isn't a fair solution, reduce their defense levels
why the *** would I use drag gears I'm no retard APS nor a wanna be WR -_- great reduce def levels and then what? get 123 more often by EA? are you fecking insane? and if you do that then just delete seekers damn what part of def levels you don't understand? reducing def levels is like reducing both phy and mag def so like reduce ad. rush from 35 to what 30? 25? or more over reduce r8 def level bonus of seekers? now that is outright unfair no matter what part you see it through and through!

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
GM Nerf seekers please even newb seekers that don't now anything about the class like Xenocide  can troll tank every single melee class even a 3 sparking aps barb  .   with high pdeff and high def lvl some have 140+ DEF lvl

also we need the Magic rings to get removed for EA plz ? adding +5% to mag deff Puzzle and removing the vit tome would be nice too and why the Ascendant Cape has 5% RPDT and not 5% RmDT is it made for only support EPs ?? not even for vit barb its useless since barbs has very low mag def and full deff barb can get 40k+ dmg from genie spark or 20k+ from other magic classes?
Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 07:39 am by Ti amo

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
GM Nerf seekers please even newb seekers that don't now anything about the class like Xenocide  can troll tank every single melee class even a 3 sparking aps barb with high pdeff and high def lvl some have 140+ DEF lvl

also we need the Magic rings to get removed for EA plz ? adding +5% to mag deff Puzzle and removing the vit tome would be nice too and why the Ascendant Cape has 5% RPDT and not 5% RmDT is it made for only support EPs ?? not even for vit barb its useless since barbs has very low mag def and full deff barb can get 40k+ dmg from genie spark or 20k+ from other magic classes?

you are the very definition of cancer... lmfao 

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
Restrict Pdeff ornaments from seekers seriously seeker takes 700 dmg aps on Dragon set if he use pdeff ornaments from WR while deals 5k critc without sparking on aps sword 3.33 

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Restrict Pdeff ornaments from seekers seriously seeker takes 700 dmg aps on Dragon set
Even with x2 int atk lv fists they are tanky as fck l0l...

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
Even with x2 int atk lv fists they are tanky as fck l0l...
true man loloololol and can 1 hit you if you don't have mag marrow/magdeff ornaments 

kitty stew