Epic Perfect World

Lets Roast: Pelnar

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
If you all think he just wants attention.- why are you giving it?

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Wow that's really cool :o

Did you know that on average a hedgehog’s heart beats 300 times a minute?
Wow that's interesting. 
Did you know that it's 8:30pm, I just woke up from a nap, cancelled my plans for tonight so I could go back to sleep? 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
The average bumblebee has 0.7 cm² wing area and weighs 1.2 grams. According to the laws of aerodynamics, it is impossible to fly with this ratio.

On topic: You havent understood your class at all... Go to pwi training camp for 4 weeks in your summer vacation between 6th and 7th grade and learn how a veno is meant to be geared, statted and played. But i think i ve mentioned this quite a lot of times in multiple threads already.....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
The average bumblebee has 0.7 cm² wing area and weighs 1.2 grams. According to the laws of aerodynamics, it is impossible to fly with this ratio.
That's incredibly interesting.

Fun Fact: Scotland's national animal is the Unicorn!

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
u r rly rly unique, theres no one like u in this world

• : D
Fun Fact: There are over 10,000 types of grass species in the world.

I lol'd 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

PURGATORY

You cannot sell the milk and drink the cow

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
just need a big enough blender

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
just need a big enough blender
That's... kinda ***ed up.. 

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
You cannot sell the cow and drink the milk*.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
lol whats the point in this thread

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
lol whats the point in this thread
Fun facts, of course!

Fun Fact:  France's last execution via guillotine was in 1977, the same year that Star Wars: A New Hope was released.