Epic Perfect World

BEST ASSASSIN IN EPW (100% Ez YOU with a KISS ) 1 SHOT WONDER

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Grıef ? nahh men i floor him 6-0 at dragons end you can ask Stunning she have SS ( ı talking with her to not post the ss because he won too 2 rounds too)  but we are friends and im not put n he is my bro ... ıf you think ım lie ? ask him ... because he know me good ,dont tell lies about me wıth your squıshy wızz ı floor him 4 times ın dragons end .... im Eloquenz
im ın turkey if i come ı will send you at pm the Video was so 6-2 or so for me

you can call him to thıs topıc he remember the 1vs1s
so Ez to win zou are at same niveau with Thanh but he is stronger then you ...

Offline 2.Erecho

• My Main ( Moderated )
and ım not undefead sın ... Aızox Allimentatıe TyrantLord and Flash i dont lıek here so much but Refresh too ı thınk . They are better then me

Offline Manu

• ★Nin Nin★
  • Characters: SelfishFreak
THE BEST DRAGON SIN

DRAGON FULL
where dragon orna and cape?at some point saw r8 wep too!?  :o
Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 04:11 pm by Manu

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
how about you learn how to put your shi.t videos on spoiler first so that it doesnt take 2 min to load the thread

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
and ım not undefead sın ... Aızox Allimentatıe TyrantLord and Flash Seby Maxy  i dont lıek here so much but Refresh too ı thınk . They are better then me
Nice clickbait title

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
you are an inspiration to epw sins
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I don't think anyone cared enough to watch any of these till the end. lol

Offline Areashi

• Banned
and ım not undefead sın ... Aızox Allimentatıe TyrantLord and Flash i dont lıek here so much but Refresh too ı thınk . They are better then me
This just states that you're worse than really terrible players who don't get the game at all. Nothing more.

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
I don't think anyone cared enough to watch any of these till the end. lol
i did  :normal-43:
This just states that you're worse than really terrible players who don't get the game at all. Nothing more.

at this point you should ask yourself how worse the sins are he defeated  ;)
how about you learn how to put your shi.t videos on spoiler first so that it doesnt take 2 min to load the thread

how about you learn to stfu or just move from this post , are you seeking attention ? or wth are you even trying ?
Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 08:30 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Areashi

• Banned
at this point you should ask yourself how worse the sins are he defeated  ;)
Thing is he's lying like a little shit about scores. This always happens when new tryhards come into a game. They instantly think that they're good because they get a round in RNG vs a good/better player.

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
Thing is he's lying like a little shit about scores. This always happens when new tryhards come into a game. They instantly think that they're good because they get a round in RNG vs a good/better player.
meybe you should log and 1v1 him, only then you gonna know how good/bad he is :) until then you better listen and be silent before things might change very bad everything you say can be used towards you :)

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
i have seen all ur videos
damn dude u are so skills 
better than zflahsz and maxim and maxy wow they take lessons from yo
dyum dude join apollumi plis cari us to victori 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
meybe you should log and 1v1 him, only then you gonna know how good/bad he is :) until then you better listen and be silent before things might change very bad everything you say can be used towards you :)
I offered to 1v1 him multiple times, you know I can't actually physically come out of his computer and force him to 1v1 me right? You're literally nothing, same with your butt-buddy. Uninstall fraps and gtfo forums.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
100% agreed.
meybe you should log and 1v1 him, only then you gonna know how good/bad he is :) until then you better listen and be silent before things might change very bad everything you say can be used towards you :)

Don't talk anymore kermit

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I wouldn't mess with Erecho if I were you