Germany will win

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Football*
  Same shit with germans , idk why anyone expected Germany to win , they played poorly most of their games .

kitty stew

Same shit with germans
damn africans

although, Müller and Schweini being Bayerisch probably considers rest of Germany to be Africans
Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 05:10 pm by kitty stew

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
damn africans

To be fair boateng is #1

Offline BriEsT

• Don

Who cares if you dont get the score in ur favour after 90 mins . I was at work while this game was on and ppl have told me that Germany played a bit better , but what does it really prove if you lost the game in the end . Also I was talking about their overall performance in the Euro cup not just this game , I think we can both agree that Germany didnt play the best they could .

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
Why did you want Germany to lose if you know German? traitor???
I hate German and Germany :c it wasn't my wish to be born in Germany :c

Offline BriEsT

• Don
damn africans

Who was talking about africans , use your head you might figure out what I meant .

kitty stew

just vote out Merkel #makegermanygreatagain

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Who cares if you dont get the score in ur favour after 90 mins . I was at work while this game was on and ppl have told me that Germany played a bit better , but what does it really prove if you lost the game in the end . Also I was talking about their overall performance in the Euro cup not just this game , I think we can both agree that Germany didnt play the best they could .
They played better at the world championship but imo they were easily still one of the best teams at the euro championship. France didn't impress me at all. They got lucky that schweini made a mistake

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
just vote out Merkel #makegermanygreatagain
Na doesn't help, there will always someone be more retarded than the other and *** it up more than it should be

kitty stew

Na doesn't help, there will always someone be more retarded than the other and *** it up more than it should be
being Bavarian I blame the Saupreiss

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Well I'm only 50% German and I traveled through most of Europe and I can tell you Germany is pretty nice compared to most other EU countries

Offline BriEsT

• Don
They played better at the world championship but imo they were easily still one of the best teams at the euro championship. France didn't impress me at all. They got lucky that schweini made a mistake
 At least France played decent football , what did Portugal do .......... lol . I was with Germans tho but yeah shit happens .

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
At least France played decent football , what did Portugal do .......... lol . I was with Germans tho but yeah shit happens .
I'm surprised Portugal came that far lol

Offline BriEsT

• Don
I'm surprised Portugal came that far lol
 As I said above , the goal is to score and pass , who cares how . Still if anyone didnt deserve the finals it was Portugal by far lol .

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
Well I'm only 50% German and I traveled through most of Europe and I can tell you Germany is pretty nice compared to most other EU countries
Yeah I know I'm not doubting that but I literally hate Germany...I hate everything in it the ppl the politic (well I hate politic in general but whatever xD) and I'm only 50% as well you just add the fact that I was born here ;-;