Epic Perfect World

Tyrants vs Server 7/2/2016

Offline Marnie

looks so easy dude
looks so easy for conflate)

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
"Tryants vs server" Skipped every PalsySquad, Frosty, and Conflate member in pk.  :rolleyes:

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
"Tryants vs server" Skipped every PalsySquad, Frosty, and Conflate member in pk.  :rolleyes:
This is 1 pt clearly if ur lookin at the video u can tell he's trying to focus apo and not get left bh.. 

Insanity

so nice to see videos from losing perspective keep it up!

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Lot of negating kdr's in apo today 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Nice nice, looked like fun. :) 

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Nice video but the music was horrible imo.

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
nice pov from losing side guys

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Nice video but the music was horrible imo.
I agree with this 110%, I had to turn the music off. 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Do you guys have the posts you make in these threads memorized, or do you go and copy paste them from old threads?

Swear to god ya'll both say the same shet after every pk and after every video.

The losing guild claims allies, regardless of who. The losers always say "nice pov from losing side" Lolwut? The winners say "was easy" Winners always say we win vs entire server even if obvious shenanigans are at play.

Its so boring of watching you all regurgitate the same shit over and over. Come up with some new original lines and excuses already you god damn parrots.

Insanity

Do you guys have the posts you make in these threads memorized, or do you go and copy paste them from old threads?

The losing guild claims allies, regardless of who. The losers always say "nice pov from losing side" Lolwut? The winners say "was easy" Winners always say we win vs entire server even if obvious shenanigans are at play.

Its so boring of watching you all regurgitate the same shit over and over. Come up with some new original lines and excuses already you god damn parrots.
nice post from the losing side keep it up!

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
Shut the *** up

plus ***ing 1. Boring drama always, same old same old

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
nice post from the losing side keep it up!
Yh, was easy. 0 death forum post. Nice to see responses from the losing side, how long until your allies sig on my post? Lol ducks 4 hire. Backstab forum post only.

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
Yh, was easy. 0 death forum post. Nice to see responses from the losing side, how long until your allies sig on my post? Lol ducks 4 hire. Backstab forum post only.
you have to accept defeat btw

Offline SinDeffiler

• ☆☆☆
  • hoamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Characters: SinRogue☆SinDefiller
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
******************************* ez