Epic Perfect World

Distract Arrows???

Offline Doris

I believe at the moment these can only be obtained from faction base? Why? they are in the trade section at gods giving why are they not available for trade with ec or gold?

I want to play archer but feel i am being penalised by restricting my access to arrows that i need to advance in game my only other option is to join a faction i dont want to do this! I feel i am being forced to in order to play an archer >:(

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
 for trade with ec or gold?

!@B> 50K Distract Arrows = 800 EC pm me

:normal-18:

Offline 𝕵𝖔

• 🌈
Make sure at least one of your characters is in a guild that you can get arrows from and just trade them/stash them over to your archer. Or as said earlier.. buy them from others. :) 

✮ Just lurking ✮ 

Offline Name

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
  • Characters: Characters
  • Faction: Faction
You can man up, farm. and spend 1k ec on 50k of them. Methods exist, use them lazy.

kitty stew

who wants sum arrows

Offline Doris

You can man up, farm. and spend 1k ec on 50k of them. Methods exist, use them lazy.
As you can see from my post count i am a new player.... I looked in commission and auction and could not see any for sale so i asked in chat and was told faction base.... i will agree i am ignorant to the workings of this game yet but lazy i am most definitely not and i find your comment very negative....... >:(
To the rest of the reply's thank you all for your response now that i know how to get them i will start farming :)

Offline ⓅⓇⓈ

• EPW OG
I believe at the moment these can only be obtained from faction base? Why? they are in the trade section at gods giving why are they not available for trade with ec or gold?

I want to play archer but feel i am being penalised by restricting my access to arrows that i need to advance in game my only other option is to join a faction i dont want to do this! I feel i am being forced to in order to play an archer >:(
i agree that archer's access to ammo or having to buy it does seem like a fair disadvantage, where most other classes have unlimited free ammo...  and 800-1k ec does seem expensive/adds up.

also, the fact that a new player can't afford them, and another player is hoarding 10-, 20-, 30,000,000 -- something's wrong with that picture.  definitely one area of epw that lacks balance.
Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 07:33 am by wolf

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
i agree that archer's access to ammo or having to buy it does seem like a fair disadvantage, where most other classes have unlimited free ammo...  and 800-1k ec does seem expensive/adds up.

also, the fact that a new player can't afford them, and another player is hoarding 10-, 20-, 30,000,000 -- something's wrong with that picture.  definitely one area of epw that lacks balance.
u got arrows at gods givings
just like wf pays for pet and such u pay for better arrows
seriously stop crying

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
who wants sum arrows

LMFAO wtf..

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Those players that can get those special arrows only get them cuz the faction they are in have a lvl armory structure (if im not wrong), that takes time to get and so its not "easily" handled as people think.
You can also contact someone with a high lvl faction and ask to sell u those arrows. Many people help in the game, there aren't only trolls here, just need to find the cool kids  :-\

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
pm me ingame if you want access to high level base with distract arrows u can leave after you get ur arrows or i'll kick you anyway.

kitty stew

i agree that archer's access to ammo or having to buy it does seem like a fair disadvantage, where most other classes have unlimited free ammo... and 800-1k ec does seem expensive/adds up. also, the fact that a new player can't afford them, and another player is hoarding 10-, 20-, 30,000,000 -- something's wrong with that picture. definitely one area of epw that lacks balance.
any new player can join a guild with south wing VI+, do BQ and get arrows.. it does not take much to get boatloads

my wife and I have our own guild, did our own BQ on almost 70 toons every day for 4 months, the hard way, getting base lvl 19 (getting south wing 6, getting that many arrows, then getting rid of south wing and leveling west and east wing for base buffs, pan gu's, and blessings) and accumulating 20-35k contrib on all toons

that's not a balance issue, that's a farming-your-ass-off issue, and if you think it's unfair that I get that much putting that much more of an effort out, you'll just have to be a dissatisfied crybaby then because I don't feel bad for you