Epic Perfect World

Weird Weapons

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
How do we get weapons like these because they arent actual reskins because if you look it has rank 8 reroll stats but then is wearable by all classes? Whats up with this? What weapons are these originally if they are Reskins? How do I get a reskin? can I donate for that? ??

A weapon 1.67 with +25 atk lv would be op if a barb wore it, how did he get one wearable for barbs? That weapon doesn't exist I looked^
 How do I get these? do I gotta be a big guild leader?...
Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 06:23 pm by Yulia

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Some older (I don't know about newer ones) reskins can be used by all classes, Aga would change the id on them and wouldn't/couldn't change the class req on the weap. 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Those are reskins , you could get them with a special title from an event which got canceled , and no u cant donate for them anymore , you could do that years ago , players who got 1 could change the reskin from a dragon weapon to r8

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
1. Carrying in inventory reskinned weapon that is double refined will cause that weapon to be deleted with other possible consequences for player.  - weapon can be fixed by using "Refine Transfer" option at Boutique NPC. 
2. Same thing happens if player is carrying in inventory level 145 or 150 reskinned bows on classes other than archers.
2nd rule applys for fists too im sure 
You cant get reskins anymore few years ago u could donate for it now u cant and this january there was event at thursday that if u win u get a reskin but its over now 

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
Ok but if he used that APs weapon on another class say a werebeast it would give him an unfair advantage, so theres no way to get it?

Could you imagine a barb with 1.67 weapon and +25 Atk lv? That would break the game.... lol All he gotta do is create a barb on that acc and account stash that.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
Ok but if he used that APs weapon on another class say a werebeast it would give him an unfair advantage, so theres no way to get it?
thats wr r8 fist reskinned to dagger and its bannable if caught so no1 would do it

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
thats wr r8 fist reskinned to dagger and its bannable if caught so no1 would do it
ah okay I didnt know thats bannable thats ok then I didnt know what to think when I saw that lol.

Insanity

ah okay I didnt know thats bannable thats ok then I didnt know what to think when I saw that lol.
http://imgur.com/3rknUTi
: D

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
wtf is that
extra skill that apollumi get because of favoritism

Insanity

wtf is that
like the genius guy that made this thread said, gotta be a big guild leader

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
extra skill that apollumi get because of favoritism
damn, cool man 

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
well I think thats a very old Mark of Might

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
wtf is that
 Epic Tournament 2015 Winner Incantation - casts Strength of the Titans, Spirit's Gift and Beast King's Inspiration buffs on oneself. Weapon Physical Damage: +30% Weapon Magical Damage: +70% HP Increase: +30% - for 1 hour. It has a cooldown of 30 minutes)
❤️