Epic Perfect World

Barb Fist

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
I'm 100% sure there is no way you'd be able to beat me, let alone any of the people I go up against on a daily basis- and yet you still say this kind of bullshit like you are the most knowledgeable player in this community.
Congratulations for being extremely knowledgeable on how to press invoke and solid shield in a TW (don't believe you even leave safe zone outside of a TW)
Nobody cares how cata barbs play on PWI, PWI hasn't been the meta in over 5 years.
You make yourself sound like an arrogant jackass 95% the time you post on here with your pointless statements that hold next to no bearing on EPW playstyles
1st of all i win vs you by default... you know almost nothing bout how barbs are meant to be played... 2nd thing this still is a PvE server so the ranking of importance LOGICALLY is 1.PvE 2.TW 3.PvP.... And 3rd thing its okay if you and all others think they are good with all their fail gear, fail builds, fail playstyles and cheat programs you need to use. I got the logic on my side and if you will realise it one day maybe you will understand what i meant the whole time....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
1st of all i win vs you by default... you know almost nothing bout how barbs are meant to be played... 2nd thing this still is a PvE server so the ranking of importance LOGICALLY is 1.PvE 2.TW 3.PvP.... And 3rd thing its okay if you and all others think they are good with all their fail gear, fail builds, fail playstyles and cheat programs you need to use. I got the logic on my side and if you will realise it one day maybe you will understand what i meant the whole time....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHHAHAH

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHHAHAH
see? u got no valid argument against it.... was easy lol
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Can a GM lock or delete this thread now since I forgot about being able to use Dual Edges with x3 wrist. Ty. Besides don't shit on someones play-style, "just because theres no skill mastery for it" is probably the dumbest thing I ever read anyway
:police: