Epic Perfect World

Barb Fist

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
didnt bother reading dumb thread 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
wb dmg is fine and if u consider wb def low...idk lmao

kitty stew

barb need attack animation similar to that of tiger form sitting down and standing up, at 5 aps.. that way it looks like you're banging someone to death like a rabbit

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Give to WRs machine guns

kitty stew

Give to WRs machine guns
gun blades like squall

or stuff hot dogs in their mouth like zell

OmegaRa

"Thomas Jefferson won in the first verse, then got called a racist, basically"

Highest rated comment, agreed.
Big Hair 
Big Nuts 
Big Issues  :-\

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
There is breathable air on this earth and you are using it; doesn't that make your point invalid?
Dude you should maybe go outside and take some deep breaths of that air you speak... maybe it makes you lower your anger and you stop jumping on every post i make on forums trying idk what.... lol
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
Can a GM lock or delete this thread now since I forgot about being able to use Dual Edges with x3 wrist. Ty. Besides don't shit on someones play-style, "just because theres no skill mastery for it" is probably the dumbest thing I ever read anyway

kitty stew

Can a GM lock or delete this thread now since I forgot about being able to use Dual Edges with x3 wrist. Ty. Besides don't shit on someones play-style, "just because theres no skill mastery for it" is probably the dumbest thing I ever read anyway
agreed

there's no skill mastery for teabagging ppl yet im fantastic at it

lock this shit gm too many weird ppl in this thread

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
 Besides don't shit on someones play-style, "just because theres no skill mastery for it" is probably the dumbest thing I ever read anyway
LOL are you serious? You should maybe go to PWI and ask some good players how this game is meant to be played... maybe u understand gamelogic then
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

darkfe321

You should maybe go to PWI and ask some good players how this game is played
OK            

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
LOL are you serious? You should maybe go to PWI and ask some good players how this game is meant to be played... maybe u understand gamelogic then
I dont think you have any place to tell people that playing aps barb is a stupid decision even though its been around since LMS pw and old-days and FPW XR so like even 2008 but maybe your just too new to get that, sorry my bad

like I said, dont boast your opinion as a fact on the internet, angry nerd :-\

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I'm 100% sure there is no way you'd be able to beat me, let alone any of the people I go up against on a daily basis- and yet you still say this kind of bullshit like you are the most knowledgeable player in this community.

Congratulations for being extremely knowledgeable on how to press invoke and solid shield in a TW (don't believe you even leave safe zone outside of a TW)

Nobody cares how cata barbs play on PWI, PWI hasn't been the meta in over 5 years.

You make yourself sound like an arrogant jackass 95% the time you post on here with your pointless statements that hold next to no bearing on EPW.. Believe it or not, there are people out there that don't want to sit in vit build and deal no damage on a physical DD class that has the highest pattack in game. Your logic is a contradiction 
Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 04:21 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Need r8 sling for EA with high interval chance GM BRO

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I'm 100% sure there is no way you'd be able to beat me, let alone any of the people I go up against on a daily basis- and yet you still say this kind of bullshit like you are the most knowledgeable player in this community.
Congratulations for being extremely knowledgeable on how to press invoke and solid shield in a TW (don't believe you even leave safe zone outside of a TW)
Nobody cares how cata barbs play on PWI, PWI hasn't been the meta in over 5 years.
You make yourself sound like an arrogant jackass 95% the time you post on here with your pointless statements that hold next to no bearing on EPW playstyles
he got 1 shot by my secret psy in TW he is easy