Epic Perfect World

Barbarian

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
+1 remove 5 def lv from barbs

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Ye buff barbs they're 2 shots

Offline Areashi

• Banned
xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD XD xD xD xD 

Offline ☆ Aezl ☆

• Beginner
i think some of them hates barb. haha -_- but seriously.. even you have good def set.. youll die fast.. then they will said.. ARE YOU A BARBARIAN? WTF!

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
i think some of them hates barb. haha -_- but seriously.. even you have good def set.. youll die fast.. then they will said.. ARE YOU A BARBARIAN? WTF!
i am sure you are doing something wrong, or you are just that terrible playing wb. 

wbs defense is absolutely fine... what is not fine, is the demon venoms with end game gear who tryhard so bad
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
ARE YOU A BARBARIAN? WTF!

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
i am sure you are doing something wrong, or you are just that terrible playing wb.

wbs defense is absolutely fine... what is not fine, is the demon venoms with end game gear who tryhard so bad
Did my 2 day wf make an anger xDDD
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
I understand that the only build you've played on a WB consisted of over 80 def levels and over 90k hp, but please don't come on threads trying to speak as if you have any brain cells. Str barbs have between 40-45 def levels, possibly a few more. They CAN easily afk tank any melee class, but tbh it's the same with the others - Seekers + WRs can afk tank a Str barb, etc.

Support member delete below this line if you're going to delete anything hehe...

Now shut your trap you ***ing delinquent, thanks
actually i have 3 barbs... My tankbarb main... a sage str barb with 34deflvl and a demon str barb.... idk what kind of fail equip you use to get 40-45 deflvl on a str barb...
Dude i am just so much better than you... stop trying pls
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
-1. Already too tanky.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Barbs are fine they're just extremely luck based unlike most classes with sure fire stuns and CC ability. 

If knockdown wasn't so ass tier they'd be fine. 

As for defense, out of a duel a scripting Barb has no excuse to die after the spark nerf patch. Granted it will be hard to kill and be killed under the current circumstances, but they are truly fine at the moment once you reach a certain gear threshold.

You could make the argument that other classes have much more defensive ability with lower HP pools, but that is an argument that will never be won, and I'm tired of trying to fight a battle that can't be won.

If you're dissatisfied with barbs as they are, roll a different class. I only play Barb because it's one of the only classes I don't get bored of after 2 seconds 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Did my 2 day wf make an anger xDDD
that and other demon venoms they give me egg cancer xDDD
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.