Epic Perfect World

Summer Screenshot Event

Offline Hannah

• xаннаx✮
  • https://linktr.ee/jinksu
  • Characters: Nocte - Skittles - Hocuspocus - Scuttle
  • Faction: JINKSU
Here's my screenshot for the contest  O:-)
(btw, reserved for the summer fashion screenshot)

Waw so good ss >//< still better dog that rufus he is ugly rat 

• : D
Waw so good ss >//< still better dog that rufus he is ugly rat
Rufus bald dude ROFL
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
IGN: Puorg
Entry
Fashion

Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 11:19 pm by KrowMaet

Offline 💖Laura

• Faction: Retired

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 01:17 am by ♈

Offline Liadri

• Characters: Liadri
  • Faction: Tempted
IGN: Kamaishi

Entry

Fashion

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation

: 3

Idea for summer outfit:

This is good and you are not  :police:
I'm basically 40

• : D
This is good and you are not  :police:
She will post the secret of your life : screenshot of your face under that pumpkin   :police:
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
She will post the secret of your life : screenshot of your face under that pumpkin   :police:
Reported.
I'm basically 40

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Offline odomay

• Wanheda
  • Incarnate Director
  • Characters: Lzzy, Arida
  • Faction: Incarnate
Summer screenshot: